1 - Gaining Power, Vengeance, and an Ally

Start from the beginning

(A/n: Replace Kira with Y/n and Ignore Kira's Father)

The arrow then keeps moving through Y/n, as he screams in pain.

Y/n: What is... this abomination... doing to me...?!?!

The arrow the comes out of Y/n's arm through his shoulder blade and right into his neck. A dark aura starts to surround the young man, as the old woman looks in shock.

Old woman: I thought he would just be able to harness a stand... To think that he would have this much power... He could possibly be the most powerful stand user ever...

As if a catalyst, a dark and powerful aura surrounds Y/n, right to the point of not even being able to see the young man. Suddenly, a sound is made.

Y/n then looks around and notices that the area around is his all gray. He can even see the wind blow with perfection.

Y/n: Did I... Stop time...?

As Y/n tries to figure out what has happened, another being appears from Y/n's body.

Y/n: What is this...?

As Y/n walks away, the world goes back to normal, and everyone is talking like it never even happened.

Y/n: What is this...? What happened...? Was I... In an illusion...?

Old woman: That was no illusion.

Y/n turns around and sees the old woman again.

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

Old woman: You see, the figure you see before you is known as a stand, and what you did mere moments ago was one of your stand's abilities.

Y/n: What's a stand?

Old woman: A stand is the physical manifestation of your fighting spirit, and yours is more powerful than anything I have ever seen before.

Y/n: Are there any rules to theses stands?

Old woman: Yes. There are three main rules. Only those with a stand can see another person's stand.

(A/n: Except for when they don't)

Old woman: The only thing that can hurt your stand is the power of another stand.

(A/n: Except for when they don't)

Old woman: And all damage that your stand takes will be reflected onto your body.

(A/n: Except for when they don't)

Y/n: I see...

Y/n then walks off as he thinks about what has happened.