E L E V E N

Hiii, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I'm getting on this book, it means so so much to me thank you!!

If there is ideas you have for the story or anything you want me to focus more on or less on then please write it in the comments.

Sorry I have not been updating as frequently over Christmas time I have been spending time with my family but I will be uploading more from now on. <3

Still Draco POV

It was the day most people were leaving for winter break, except Lilith. As I promised I had been helping her the last 2 weeks. I have started to notice coincidences every time Lilith was around blood, she will start to breath heavy, cover the veins around her eyes with her hair which most days she kept down incase she encountered blood, she would also fidget her hands and start picking at her nails. Umbridge is still controlling the school there as been a few times I have lashed out on her for her stupid rules but she seemed to find it funny which just angers me more. Lilith and I have been getting on exceptionally well, better then I thought actually, she had opened up to me lately about everything and everyone in her family. She trusted me, and I trusted her.

~*~

It was the early hours of the day, it was freezing cold standing at Hogsmeade Station all the first years were fussing over who to sit by, I rudely barged my way through and made my way to the train entrance with Blaise and Pansy following behind me.

When we all sat down the train instantly took off. Pansy and Blaise were sitting next to each other talk about nonsense as I stare out the winder worrying about seeing my father and how he was going to react to seeing me. on the other hand, I could not wait to see my mother and get away from all the school work.

"So what do you think, Malfoy?"

I snapped back into reality from being in deep thoughts.

Blaise repeated his question. "So what do you think?"

"About what?"

"Lilith." Blaise replied. My eyes quickly sharpened at him .

"What about her?" I tried to pull a disgusted face to cover up that me and her are some what friends.

"She is a little peculiar, don't you think?" Pansy spoke with much energy.

"No." I replied in a more defensive tone then expected, Both Pansy and Blaise stared at me like I lost my mind.

"C'mon mate" Blaise turned his head to Pansy to let out a little chuckle before turning back at me. "You're not catching feelings for the new girl?" Blaise jeered while eyeing me up and down from across the table.

"You're out you're mind, Never." I stated.

Blaise let out a little laugh along with Pansy.

"She acts rather strange." Pansy said while looking out the window, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

I gave them both a hard glare before returning back to my deep thought

Blaise and Pansy kept bickering to each other the rest of the train ride which left me alone with my thoughts. Never a good idea.

~*~

Trying to get off the train in such a hurry alway caused me to get hit in the leg by my own trunk while walking. I looked over to see if Pansy or Blaise was near but neither one of them seemed to noticed I dashed off.

Once I arrived at the manor the atmosphere felt weary, I burst through the wide entrance doors dropping my trunk on the floor hoping one of the house elf will sort it out.