S E V E N

Lilith POV

I promised Luna that I would meet her down by the lake, I was struggling to walk straight from how windy it was. I was walking by the quidditch pitch still struggling to keep myself upright until I could hear shouting coming from inside the pitch. I let my curiousness get the better of me as I walked into the pitch, I could see the whole Slytherin Quidditch team surrounding two boys on the floor, half of the team were arguing at each other to get Pomfrey and the other half were trying to help the two boys on the floor. I hesitated before making my way over to the bickering slytherin boys, the closer I got the more I recognised the boys on the floor. Blaise Zabini was blacked out on the floor with no physical cuts except this arm seems to be bending the wrong way, the sight of that made my stomach turn. I then looked over to my right and froze. Draco Malfoy. Covered in blood, he also looked like he blacked out I didn't know how to react, my only thought was the blood surrounding his body.

"Go! Get help!" I shouted to all the slytherin boys with no hesitation, a few of the boys gave me a weird look and open to their mouth before closing it again, I could tell they were thinking how I have the nerves to talk to them like that but everyone was too overwhelmed to argue they all turned around and sprinted to the castle.

I sprinted over to where Draco laid and tried to process everything going on, I knew I didn't have a lot of time to help him knowing the slytherin boys will be coming back soon with Pomfrey. I kneeled down next to Draco, the closer I got to him the harder it was to resist the urge of the blood, I took a deep breath hoping it would help the urge go away but in fact made it worse. His blood was surrounding me. I could feel my veins slowly appear as I stare down at the blood on the grass. I try my best to snap out of it, I could see how much blood he was losing by the second, my chest felt tight like it was about to explode.

Draco's eyes started to flutter before opening wide and letting out a grunt as he noticed I was knelt down next to him he opened his mouth to say something but I told his to shut up before he could even let out one syllable.

An idea blasted into my head of a way I could help him. Why did I think of this sooner? I can give him my blood. Feeling the adrenaline spread across my body I slowly move closer to Draco and bite into the side of my wrist, I tried my best to concentrate but I could hear Draco cursing at me asking me what the hell i'm doing. I pull him closer to me and slowly give him my blood. I kept telling him to calm down and that this will help. I could see the wounds on his body slowly close up and return back to normal. A sigh of relief fell out my mouth knowing that he is going to be okay.

Moments later I could see the rest of the slytherin boys running over with Pomfrey running behind them trying to keep up. I noticed I still had been sat in Draco's blood and my veins started to scratch my face again. I clenched my hands digging my nails into my palm hoping it would district me from the blood. It didn't. I got up quickly and jogged my way out the quidditch pitch, I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible but vamp speeding would have been too risky as the slytherin boys were too close.

My hands were shaking and my head still felt like it was spinning, I couldn't meet Luna looking like this. I was covered in Draco's blood. I would have to make up some excuse later. Walking back to the common room I kept my head down so nobody would recognise me and ask me why I was cover in blood, I could feel people's eyes on me as I made my way through the corridors and then I came to a stop. I was too caught up in the moment of the thought Draco was going to die I never compelled any thing that just happened away!

Will he understand what happened?!

Will he tell anyone?!