S I X

~*~

After spending around 30 minutes at the astronomy tower I started waking my way back to the common room, I tried my best to not get caught being outside the common room after hours but that wasn't that case.

"Miss Mikaelson, care to explain why your wondering the corridors at this hour?" I turn my head around to see Miss McGonagall staring at me.

"Uh- sorry, I-I was just taking a walk, I'm on my way ba-" I got interrupted by a small cough came from behind me.

Draco.

"She's was with me, My bad Miss McGonagall."

Did he just defend me? Surly not.

"You will both reserve detention with me on Monday lunch, now back to your dorms immediately." Miss McGonagall gave me a small sarcastic smile along with a nod before tuned around leaving the corridors.

"God, Mikaelson. Now look what you did?" Draco turned to me, the anger in his voice made my temper flare up.

"Me?!"

"Yes you!" I could feel Draco' gaze on me but I refused to look up from the floor.

"Uh-, excuse me but weren't you the one that stood up for me just then?" He took his eyes off me. "Did I ask you to help me? No." The feeling of a ball of fire filled my stomach. "Do I want your help? No." Draco just started at the floor laughing to him self.

"Done with your little temper tantrum, Mikaelson?" He removed his eyes from the floor and meet mine.

"Yes." I replied sheepishly. I had to force myself to start walking and abandon the eye contact to make my way back to the common room, Draco walked by the side of me in silence. Not a single word.

We didn't say anything to one another until we got to the slytherin common room entrance. "Pure blood" Draco whispered and the door to the common room unlocked, I didn't think we were going to say anything to each other until he turned to me and told me goodnight but I didn't reply as I was to caught up in my thoughts so I gave him a smile and a nod before turning into the the girls dormitories. 

As I walked into the dorm Pansy was sitting up on her bed staring straight forward. "What did you guys do?" She looked over to me and furrowed her eyebrows. A look of confusion spread it across my face, before I could even reply she carried on speaking again. "Malfoy." She paused. "And you?"

A small chuckle left my mouth as I thought she was joking around. "What? Me and Malfoy? No! That's ridiculous. Who the hell would want to go out with Malf-"

"Me." She interrupted while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I didn't know how to reposed as no one has ever been so open to me before. "Me." She repeated with a sigh. I still didn't reply. She looked at me waiting for my response, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Uh, anyways, I'm going to bed." Pansy blew out her candle and snuggled down into her covers.

~*~

Waking up the next morning to the chilly air I slowly forced myself to get out of bed, it was already 10:30am and I already slept through breakfast and it seemed I was the only one left in the common room. I decided to take the quiet opportunity to go through my defence against the dark arts homework. After an hour of going through my notes of the homework I could feel my stomach rumbling not for food. For blood. I gathered all my notes and placed them randomly on the dresser in the dorm before making my way down to Dumbledores office.