"Murderrr uh that's what she wrote, last nigga was slipping." I sung to another one of Boomer songs as it paid through the speaker.

(A/N: ya gotta listen to Boomer songs they really not bad at all.🤷🏼‍♀️)

"Ok who songs we gone play next." I asked live. "Oh I know who we gone play Kills songs next." I told live.

"Black wood blunt to the face, count up ah ten how I start my day, free li ohde, they thought it was over when you got ah case." I singing to one of Action songs.

(A/N: when I say Action im talking about kills. It's H li hard for me not to say they real nick names so imma start saying their real nick names.)

"Next song." I said

"Niggas turn to hoes when these bullets start to penetrate." I sung another one of Kills songs.

"Next song." I said once the song was over.

"In my hood everyday, I'm swear in my hood everyday." The song started to play.

actionpackap has joined your live.
"Hey my lovely big brother." I said once Killa joined my live.

"Mommy what you doing." Kentrell asked me as he walked in my room coming to sit in my lap.

"Talking to the people baby." I told him fixing on my lap so my leg don't start hurting. "Say hi" I told him. And he waved to the live.

actionpackap: wassup nephew❤️.

"Tell uncle Kills hey kj" I told jr.

"Hi uncle kills. Are you going to come back to my mommy house?" He asked Action.

actionpackap: yes I will come back and visit yah.

"He said he would come back and visit us kj." I told my baby. He love being around his uncles.

nba_selfpaid: okay I'm back sis😂.

"Where the fuck did you even go boomer?"I asked boomer when he joined back.

"Say hi to uncle boomer Budda." I told jr.

"Hi uncle boomer. You said you was gone come visit me so when you gone come back to my mommy house." He said to boomer.

nba_selfpaid: soon nephew imma come back soon
nba_selfpaid: imma bring yo daddy with me.

"He said he gone come back soon baby and he gone bring yo dad with him." I told jr.

"Noooo don't bring him with you he be touching my momma too much and me and my brothers don't like that." Jr said with ah li mug.

nba_youngboy has joined your live.
nba_youngboy: li nigga she mines.

"You see what yo dada said Kentrell." I said to kj to see if he gone read it the comment. For some reason he hate reading the comments.

"No. Mommy what he say?" He asked me.

"Baby he said. Li nigga she mines." I told kj and he started mugging again.

"Bih no she not." When he said that I was shocked. He ain't never said some like that to his dad before. It was always Kacey or Taylin.

nba_youngboy: li nigga watch yo mouth.

"My baby ain't gotta watch shit Top." I said knowing he gone say something smart bout me calling him Top.

nba_youngboy; add me to yo live.

And guess what my dumbass did. If you said added him to my live your so right. I ion know why I did tho.

"So what you and yo smart mouth ass son said now. Kj call me ah bitch again imma beat yo li ass." He lying like ah motha fucka he don't even yell at the kids.

"Shut the fuck up." I told him. 

For rest of the night we was on live talking to the people and my other kids came into the room with us.

Till all of them went back to sleep and I took my ass to sleep too.
———————————————————————————

(A/N: she is so fucking pretty

(A/N: she is so fucking pretty. And my babes just had ah babygirl ah couple months ago🥺.)

-tanieaalifee🧚🏽‍♂️.

-how ya feel bout this chapter?

-I need at least five votes on this chapter and the last one for another update !

-leave your thoughts & feelings in comments!

-till next time pooh(s)🧚🏽‍♂️.