"Fuck, Bec." He grabs a fistful of hair, thrusting into your mouth in rhythmic motion with his moans. You immediately taste his precum in your mouth as you insert your fingers inside of yourself, growing impatient with every passing moment. "Hey!" He pulls your hair back, removing his dick from your mouth. "I'm going to be the one to make you come tonight." He grabs your hand and removes your fingers, holding eye contact with you as he places them against his mouth and licks your juices from them.

"I want you to fuck me. Now, Draco." You lie back against the bed, opening your legs while holding his gaze.

"Say no more." His hand slides up your stomach, across your chest until it reaches your neck, his fingers wrap around your throat as you feel his rings digging into your skin. He climbs on top of you lines himself up with your entrance, beginning to glide his tip against the wetness of you. He was teasing you. You push your hips up off the bed so he slides inside of you slightly, but his hand pushes further against your throat, forcing you back down.

"Do I have to tie you up?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at you. You bite your lower lip and shake your head, no.

"Please, Draco. I need you inside of me." He was just inches away from your face, you move your head to try and kiss him, but he pulls away keeping you pinned down by your neck.

"I like hearing you beg for me." He puts his tip right against your entrance, entering you slightly as you let out a whimper, eagerly waiting for more.

"I am begging you, I'm so wet for you." You furrow your brows at him, but he just stares back at you. "Well... if you won't make me come..." your hands begin to make their way to in between your thighs. "I can just see to that myself."

With that, he slams into you, causing your eyes to roll back into your head as you bite on your lip to stop yourself from screaming.

"Don't you fucking dare." He pulls out of you, ramming into you again, keeping one hand on your neck and holding your hand with the other. He continues to thrust into you, picking up his pace, as you wrap your legs around his back.

"Fuck, I've missed you." You say as you grab the back of his neck and pull him down for a kiss. He pulls out of you, turning you around and pulling your hips up as you lay your head down on the bed. He enters you again, reaching even deeper inside of you, making you scream his name.

"Fuck, Bec, you're really tight. I want you to come all over me."

His words were sending you over the edge as you begin to feel your muscles tighten and pleasure pulsing through your veins as you rock your hips back against him.

"Draco, d-don't stop. I-I'm gunna come." He groans in response, continuing to hit your g spot over and over again until your juices flow all over him.

"Fuck, Bec, me too." He thrusts a few more times until he comes inside of you, finally falling down onto the bed beside you. You both lay in silence, steadying your breath and slowing your heartbeat.

"I've missed you too, by the way." He breaks the silence, you look over to him as you prop yourself up on your elbow, confused. "I know it doesn't make any sense, but I have. I haven't stopped thinking about you since the other night." He props himself up too, facing you and grabbing a silk throw from the bottom of the bed, covering you both over. "And that memory... it was so powerful. Like a vision, in my head. It wasn't very clear, but I think if we keep trying... I think it'll work." You see a sparkle in his eye you hadn't seen for a long time. It was the faint glimmer of hope.

"Yeah, I think so too." You say with a smile, as he lays his head back on the bed, looking up to the ceiling. You stare at him for a little while as you brush the hair back from his glistening forehead. "I should probably get going." You sit up, keeping the covers wrapped around you.

"What? You're leaving?" Draco sits up, reaching out and grabbing your arm as you stand up from the bed.

"Well... I just assumed that you would want me to?" You look down at his hand wrapped around your arm.

"No, you're staying the night. I mean, if you want to?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll stay." You both smile in relief as he pulls you back onto the bed beside him.

You spend the rest of the night laying on Draco's bed, talking him through memories of the two of you.

"So basically... you have me whipped?" He asks you, unable to control his laughter.

"No! No, not at all." You wipe your eyes of the tears left from laughing so much. "If anything, you have me whipped. I...I can't seem to say no to you." You bite your lower lip. "But, it's not like that, we... we were just like the same soul that had bee. split into two parts, and then when we collided it just... made sense. We just fit together."

"So I've been told." He smiles at you. "Hey, what time is it?"

You look at the clock on his bedside table. "Shit, it's 2AM."

"We should get some sleep. We have another tough day tomorrow." He runs his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, you're right." You watch as he grabs his wand, waving it and turning off the lights. He lays down beside you, pulling the blankets back over him. He lays his arm out, inviting you to lie on his chest. You accept and lay your head on him, lifting your leg over his as his fingers gently run up and down your thigh.

"Goodnight, Bec."

"Goodnight, Draco." You wait until you hear his breathing grow deeper and slower, ensuring he's asleep. "I love you."

Thank you for reading!

Please vote/comment/share! 💕