"Looks like your having fun Deku." I heard someone say twice.
I looked over and saw Uraraka and Momo and Jiro!!

"Are these your friends?" Melissa asked.
"Yes they are." i answered.

"How about we go get some tea from the cafe." Melissa suggested. We all agreed.

We were at the cafe. The girls and my cousin were talking about their hero training. I was with Deku.

"Thanks for waiting" I heard when the waiter put Midoriya's drink down.
"Wait, i know that voice!" Midoriya said.
"Kaminari!!" I said.
"What are you doing here?!" Midoriya asked.
"Wait. Mineta also?" i said noticing the short boy behind Denki.
"We got jobs here so we can have a chance to come to this island" Denki answered.

"WHY ARE YOU TO SLACKING OFF INSTEAD OF WORKING!" Iida was running towards us.
"Iida your here also?" Midoriya asked.
"My family got an invitation but i'm the only on here." He answered.
Momo also said that her family for one but she's here. Other girls from our class is here also because of Momos invitation.

*BOOM*

A loud explosion happened. It came from a Villian Course Game.
We ran to see who was playing.
It was Kirishima !
"DIE!!" We heard from another voice.
Bakugo is here also!!

They noticed us, making Bakugo angry from seeing Midoriya.
"DAMN IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU?!" Bakugo yelled at Midoriya.
"GO AHEAD AND TRY THE VILLAIN COURSE AND I DOUBT YOULL BEAT MY TIME!" Bakugo said to Midoriya.

Midoriya tried out the Course and got 16 seconds. He was holding back so if he went more he would've beaten Bakugo's time.

Then another person tried the course. It was Todoroki! I'm getting butterflies. How does he looks i good by not even trying!

He got 14 seconds like Bakugo.

Bakugo got angry and made his way to Todoroki.
"OUT OF THE WAY ICY-HOT BASTARD!"
"Bakugo. Oh and some others. YN also." Todoroki said realizing our presence.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bakugo yelled.
"My dad got invited so i'm here representing for him instead." He said calmly.

The lady who was running the Villain Course was telling them that others want to try out the course.
"SHUT UP! IM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!" Bakugo yelled at her.

I was still at the top with my friends. Looking down at everyone fighting.
"YN." Jiro said.
With her tone i knew exactly what she wanted me to do. The boys in our class tend to listen to me. Even Bakugo.
"Got it" I said. Jumping off the railing to stop the fight.

Kirishima was holding back Bakugo while i was making sure he doesn't do anything to the working lady.

Soon after we managed to calm everyone down. We separated from everyone.

"Hey, Todoroki!" I said before he left.
He turned around and waited for me to catch up to him. We started to walk together to the hotel. All of us were staying at the same hotel.

"Are you excited for the party tonight." I asked him.
"Not really into parties." He said to me.
"What? There is going to be food, music, dancing! It's going to be fun." I said to him.
"Not my thing." He said.
"Well then, im going to show you a good time. We are going to eat gourmet foods, dance, have a fun time." I told him.
He had a small smile on his face.
"Look forward to it." He said.
BUTTERFLIESSS.

He dropped me off at my hotel room. What a gentleman. Can wait to see him in his tuxedo!!
YN stfu please! your such a cringe.

I texted my best friends in our groupchat.
me- Hey guys, You guys are going to be party right?
Bakugo- No. Dont want to be around hags
Kirishma- I'm trying to convince him. He will listen to you.
Bakugo- NO I WONT
me- I'm on my way to your room now!

I went up to their hotel room.
"You're going to the party with us BakuBitch." I said making my way into their room.
"Why would i want to go to a party, there will be a bunch of old people giving out speeches. Sounds lame to me." Bakugo said. He was laying on his bed.
I ran and jump to land laying down next to him. Just to annoy him. He didn't get annoyed. Ughhh.
We were both laying on the bed.
"We can eat as much gourmet foods as we want!"
"I wanted to dance with you guys!" I said to them.
"It's not like i brought any fancy clothes with me anyway." Bakugo said.
"I knew you'll say that, so i brought extras." Kirishima said holding up two different tuxedos.
I got up and grabbed the one i like.
"Bakugo look. This one will look so good on you!" I said to him holding the tuxedo in front of his face.
"Fine Fine, Give me that." He snatched from my hands.
"We won." I said to Kirishima.
"Okay i got to go get ready! Do you guys want to go together because i have a feeling you guys will get lost." I asked them.
"We won't get lost bastard!"Bakugo said.

With that i left their room and made my way to mine to get ready.
I entered the room and saw a box on my bed.
It had a card on it
-To my beautiful daughter
Aww my dad is the best. I opened it up and saw the most beautiful dress.
(SCROLL DOWN TO SEE DRESS. CHANGE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!)

I entered the shower and washed my hair. I then did my makeup. Blow dried my hair and curled it. Wow not bad.

I got changed into my dress and everything together was just perfect. I'm so excited to spend time with Todoroki!!

It was time to go. I put on some perfume and left to Lobby 7 at 6:30 just like Iida said.

Everyone was there already.

"Sorry i'm late!! I didn't know everyone will be here!" I said entering the lobby with everyone.
Holyyy Todoroki looks soo good!!

Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, and Melissa came up to me and was complementing me.

Midoriya came up to me and hugged me. "You look amazing" He said. "Thank you brother. Not to bad yourself." I said.
Mineta and Denki interrupted me and Midoriya.
"YN you look like a goddess!" Denki said.
"I can see you figure so perfect!" Mineta said to me.
"Thank you guys." I said and left their presents cause ew.

Iida came up to me, "YN that dress looks amazing on you! You are excused from being late!" Iida said.
"Thank you Iida. But look at you!" I said.
He got flustered.

Todoroki then walked up to me. I embraced him into a hug. His hugs are the best!
We let go.
"You look....really...really pretty." He stuttered a bit.
"Thank you Todoroki. You look good." I told him. Fuck my face was red!!

Iida said, "Bakugo and Kirishma are late!!"

I knew they'll get lost!

"I can go look for them!" I said.

_______________________________Tell me if you like this chapter! Posting soon!THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!! I TRY TO HARD ON THIS STORY‼️❤️🤍❤️🤍

Tell me if you like this chapter! Posting soon!
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!! I TRY TO HARD ON THIS STORY‼️❤️🤍❤️🤍