Warner Siblings (Affectionate & Sociable Reader Headcanons)

Anonymous asked:

How Warner siblings would react to having a loving, kind and protective darling. A darling that likes to give kisses on the forehead or cheek and loves to hug, but is also affectionate and very sociable with others. Do you think the Warner siblings would take advantage of that? Would manipulate his darling to keep it away from other people? And if so, how would they manipulate their darling? Will they make his darling feel guilty for being so sociable? They would be demanding with their darling?

TW: Implied Violence, Emotional Manipulation, Mentions of Bullying, Toxic Mindsets.

🌼 Dot Warner 🌼

Platonic:

Immediate connection. Her friend is the epitome of everything Dot aspires to be, personifying the traits she admires most. Their affability fuels a desire to idolize and emulate, encouraging her to find them every time she ventures outside the water tower. When others are affectionate towards her friend, Dot perceives it as a challenge and seeks to eliminate those who she considers unworthy of their presence.

Romantic:

A love-hate relationship. She adores exploiting how generous her partner is with affection but detests the fact that the rest of the world relishes it as well. Dot feels disrespected and demands that they recognize her superiority, growing irritable and clutching her mallet whenever she catches them coddling someone else.

💬 Yakko Warner 💬

Platonic:

Hypocritical. He enables their maternal nature when it is directed at him or his siblings, but the moment they pamper someone else is when he becomes bitter and accusatory. Yakko spins tales of how other people enjoy colleagues and family but the three of them have no one but his friend, exaggerating his loneliness to convince them that he needs their attention more than anyone else.

Romantic:

Begins as a blessing, becomes a curse. Yakko cherishes how his partner laughs at all his jokes and never rejects an offer to hang out, but when he realizes that they extend such friendliness to everyone, he feels humiliated. The eldest sibling begins to bully and intimidate their friends until they are all but abandoned and forced to rely on him for social time.

🍖 Wakko Warner 🍖

Platonic:

While not as hungry for affection as his siblings, Wakko capitalizes on his friend's eagerness to indulge his cravings. He is more oblivious than malicious but has a habit of shirking their well-being in favour of procuring another meal. They always capitulate and dismiss any concerns, so he thinks it acceptable and has no qualms about inflicting sleepless nights and ruining their social life.

Romantic:

Watching strangers and acquaintances be treated like lifelong friends leads him to believe that he can violate his partner's privacy and encroach on their personal space whenever he pleases. Wakko imitates their amiability to an excessive degree, acting under the assumption that they have no care for boundaries and will accept his advances without so much as a second thought.