Meanwhile at the tower (Third Person POV)

The avengers (The original avengers + Wanda, Bucky, Rhodey, Pietro, Sam and Loki) were all just talking when Thor brought up the topic of his hammer. 

"That hammer is rigged. Anyone can lift it." Clint said, oblivious to the fact that only the worthy can lift it. 

"Really? If thats what you think than go ahead and try." Thor replies gesturing to the hammer on the coffee table. 

"HA! Only the worthy can lift it, and you are NOT worthy Barton."   Loki said while snickering. 

"Yeah yeah, sure sure." Clint replied while walking over to the hammer. 

He pulls with all his might, grunting and yelling as he goes but the hammer doesn't move. He stares at it in shock then sit back down, arms up in defeat. 

"Anyone else?" Thor says with a raised eyebrow. 

Wanda goes up and tries but fails as does Pietro. They decide to try and lift it together and moves a couple centimetres while crackling with lightning. "What- what does that mean?" The two eldest triplets ask. 

"There is much uncertainty. I am unsure." Thor says while Loki calls out "Heimdall!!!! What happened?!?"

In a matter of seconds Heimdall was there and answered the question. "This means that there sibling bond is very strong that they are worthy of moving Mjölnir. If there is another sibling there is a very good chance of using Mjölnir and all of its glory and power." 

"My sweethearts are worthy!" Natasha exclaimed hile rushing over to hug her eldest kids. Tony on the other hand said "You guys are gonna be the death of me. Between you vines and pranks and now this! My kids are worthy!" 

"Thats.... so FREAKING awesome!!!!" Pietro all but screams with joy. "Wait! We have another sibling, our baby brother Peter!" Wanda says. 

"Then with the three of you, you may be able to lift Mjölnir" Heimdall says

The next person who went up was Natasha and she didn't move it at all. 

Tony went up and didn't move at all either. 

Steve went up and only moved it a centimetre.

Bucky went up and the same thing happened when Natasha tried it. 

Sam went up and when he tried to lift up Mjölnir it seemed to move down into the table which caused everyone to laugh much to Sam's embarrassment. 

Then everybody decided to go in pair because why the heck not? 

Rhodey and Tony went together and the hammer complete lifted up. They stared at each other in shock and then turned to Heimdall demanding to know what the heck happened. 

"It seems as though you friendship is very strong. Between the two of you Mjölnir deems you worthy." Heimdall said. 

"Love you, man/Honeybear." Rhodey and Tony said, perfectly in sync. 

The next pair that went up was Bucky and Steve when the tried nothing happened. "What happened to 'I'm with you till the end of the line' Buck?" Steve asked, "I was just about to ask you the same thing!" Bucky replied. 

The next pair that went up was Clint and Nat. Being the sibling duo they are the hammer lifted up and they just looked at each other. "I love you brother." Nat whispered, "I love you too Nat" Clint said back. 

Sam and Bucky decided to go as a joke as they both despise each other and something unexpected happened...

Mjölnir moved. 

"What the hell?" Sam exclaimed

"What. happened?" Bucky demanded 

"I. I have no idea, it seems as though you two are not fond of each other yet Mjölnir moved. I am uncertain." Heimdall replied confused. 

Everyone nodded and Heimdall left through the Bifrost. 

Suddenly Nat noticed the time which was 8:19, "Where's Peter?". Just as the words left her mouth Peter came bounding in the room. 

Everyone stares at him for a sec and then Nat says "What are doing here still? I told FRIDAY to wake you up at 7:30!"

"Peter! Hurry up, you're gonna be late!" Tony says. 

"I know! I'm just grabbing my homework of the coffee table" Peter replies.

Peter sprints to the coffee table, that's in the middle of the room and lifted Mjölnir off his homework and placed it on the ground. He shoved his homework into his bag and rushed to the elevator, saying "FRIDAY can you please bring me down to the garage?". 

Everyone was in shock that Peter had lifted Mjölnir by himself and then rushed off to school. "What- what just happened" Sam and Clint said. 

"My son just lifted Mjölnir!" Natasha said

"Baby bro just lifted Mjölnir by himself, is what happened!" Wanda and Pietro exclaimed. 

"Oh. My. GOD! He is gonna use this to his advantage for his pranks!" Tony groaned. 

"But, he-he. He didn't even realise that he lifted it!" Steve whispered. 

"We're gonna need a talk when he comes home." Tony and Nat said while everyone else agreed. 

Time Skip (Peter's POV)

I come home and everyone is looking at me, "Umm, hey guys?" I say confused. 

"Hi Peter,  did you realise what you picked up this morning when you got your homework?" Dad says 

"No? Why, what was it?" I asked confused

"It was Mjölnir." Mom says, seriously

I start laughing, "Great prank you guys! But make it more believable next time! How am I supposed to be worthy?" I say

"Baby bro, its true." Ruby (Wanda) says

"Yeah Spidey-bro, you're worthy." Sonic (Pietro) says

"Yeah, okay and Dad's the Black Widow." I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"Starkson can you please put you hand out for me?" Thor says, I oblige and Mjölnir come racing to my hand. 

OH. MY. GOD. 

I'm worthy!! 

"Guys, I'm worthy!" I yell. 

"We know"

I start running around on the ceiling screaming "I"M WORTHY!!!!!!! I AM WORTHY!" 

That is so cool! 

Author's note: 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! 

400 reads?!?!

23 votes?!?!

Thank you so much!!! 

It means so much to me! 

Thank you!