Chapter 60 Surprises - pleasant and not so

Start from the beginning

"You think," Omer asked. - Are she pregnant?

- One hundred percent! Defne assured him. - And she is sick even from the word "coffee". So be glad that I'm sick of...

- Shhhh! - Laura stopped her. - Did you forget? We do not speak these words.

- Oh Allah! - Under a friendly male laugh Sinan grabbed his head and looked at Seda. - What should I wait for? What food product will become taboo?

"I don't know," she shrugged. - This can hardly be understood until a woman becomes pregnant.

- Honey, - Sinan kissed her hand and looked into her devotedly, - I agree to any. You must know that!

- How you reassured me! - Seda said ironically. - But let's not run ahead of the locomotive. Maybe I won't have toxicosis at all.

Sinan's eyes popped out of their sockets.

Deniz, without ceremony, flew after Iz into the women's toilet and saw an unpleasant picture - his wife was vomiting.

- Get out! She croaked between spasms and grabbed the wall with a trembling hand.

He silently walked up to her, grabbed her waist with one hand, and with the other gathered her long hair into a fist so as not to interfere.

- Maybe we go to the hospital? - He asked.

- No need, - Iz answered straightening up and asked: - Better bring water.

Deniz ran out of the toilet, flew into Omer's office, under the surprised looks of the others, silently grabbed a bottle of water from the table, and rushed back. Iz was not in the booth. She stood by the sink and washed her face. Deniz went up to her, pulled a paper napkin out of the holder, and began to gently wipe the transparent drops from her cheeks and forehead. She took the bottle of water from his hands and drank several sips greedily.

- Ugh, - removing the bottle from her lips, she sighed. - I feel better.

Deniz took her chin and gazed into her bloodless face.

- What happened to you? - Asked fearfully. - What's poisoned you? Or is it a virus?

"Yeah," she said sarcastically. - Virus! Pregnancy is called. You've infected me!

- What? - Turning pale, asked Deniz and slid down the wall to the floor. - You are pregnant?

- Yes, - tears sparkled in Iz's eyes. She sat down next to him and asked: - Aren't you happy?

He exhaled and, clasping her head in his palm, pressed his forehead to hers, and closed his eyes.

- Silly! - He answered in a trembling voice. - I am relieved ... very scared. And from joy ... my legs do not hold. Inside fireworks explode. Allah! - He threw back his head and, laughing, shouted:      - You are pregnant! I will become a father!

She embraced him by the neck and, too, crying and laughing, threw back her head and shouted:

- I am pregnant!!!

Iz and Deniz Tranba, some of the most beautiful and wealthy people in Istanbul, sat hugging on the floor in a public toilet. They laughed, cried, said something incoherent, and felt like the happiest people in the world.

***

After lunch, Zubeyir appeared at the office. Without the usual headphones in his ears and a wide, silly smile on his face, he looked ... strange. Lost and broken

- What happened to you? - Nazlican asked him sympathetically. - You look like dead. Has the flu worn you out?

"Yes, the flu," he nodded and headed toward his office.