"You bitch!" Sanemi hissed, standing up. His nose was bleeding, making him look hot—*slapped*

He went to grab the box again, but Tanjiro beat him to it, and headbutted the wind pillar, making him fall backwards.

I mentally cheered at his Iron Tank ass forehead.

Tanjiro gave Sanemi a glare. "If you can't tell the difference between a good demon and a bad demon, then you should just quit your job as a Pillar!"

I nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"Tch, I'll kill you both!" Sanemi growled with a smirk(that seemed to never get off his face-).

"Oyakata-sama has arrived." Two small girls interrupted, opening two slide doors from inside the building.

"Thank you for arriving safely, my dear children." A calming voice said.

Geez this mans should start a ASMR YouTube channel—

He had straight black hair that went down to his shoulders, and a half-scarred face.

'Todoroki but make it both sides JDBHX—' I wasn't given the chance t finish my mental scream, as the KFC Junior man smashed my face into the fucking ground.

'Yo I kinda enjoy this—'

Tanjiro's head was also bashed into the fucking ground, but by Danger Noodle-kun.

'Why is everyone bowing on one knee.' I scrunched my eyebrows, looking at all of them. 'Are y'all gonna give head or—'

'Oh wait they're bowing. Nevermind.'

The two small girls helped Oyakata-sama onto his knees to sit, which I'm guessing is either because of back pain or some illness. Wait I have back pain(because my posture is shit)— why can't I have little assistants to help me sit—

"We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama." Sanemi said in a formal voice. "We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you."

Me and Tanjiro shared the same thought.
'Since when was he like that??'

"Thank you very much, Sanemi." Oyakata-sama smiled.

"Let me humbly say," Sanemi continued, "there were two people  within the demon corps who has betrayed us, one named Kamado Tanjiro, who has carried around a demon with him, and a strange woman named Shrek (Y/N) who has somehow stopped the process of turning into a demon."

'OH SHIT.' I thought. 'I KNOW THAT WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS I PUT MY LAST NAME AS 'Shrek' BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT BUT I DIDNT ACTUALLY EXPECT—'

I had to stop myself from dying to laughter, but i only ended up looking like a dying whale and had most of the pillars looking at me with the corner of their eye like I'm insane.

"I see." Oyakata-sama closed his eyes, with the content smile still on his face, "I'm sorry that they have surprised you all. But I have given my approval for Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Shrek. So I want you all to accept them."