𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER FORTY-TWODUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

IT WAS EARLY IN the morning. Artemis sat on edge of the bed, resting her elbows on her knees, her mind full with thoughts.

But they quickly disappeared as two hands tied around her.  Hermione rested her head on her shoulder, humming something quietly.

"Good morning," Artemis smiled softly and lightly turned around to kiss her cheek, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, my love," Hermione said with her sleepy croaky voice.

Artemis let out a chuckle, "Well, I'm gl-", that was when a cold hand reached into her bra, touching her breasts, making Artemis gasp in surprise.

"Hermione-" but she went silent again as Hermione slowly collided her tongue with her neck. Artemis moaned, feeling her body get hotter and hotter, while Hermione kept licking and sucking her neck.

"You taste so good, my love," Hermione chuckled, smirking mischievously as she stuck her teeth into Artemis's neck. The dark-eyed girl's mouth slightly opened without uttering a word, too weak to say anything to Hermione.

As Hermione's lips worked on her neck, her hand gripped one of her breasts, giving it a light squeeze, causing Artemis to whimper in pleasure and bliss.

In a swift motion, Hermione jumped in her lap, attacking Artemis's lips. Hermione run her fingers through Artemis's wavy locks and began to grab them as she got close to the back of the dark-eyed girl's head.

The bushy-haired girl harshly pulled her hair, making Artemis bend head back which gave Hermione the chance to shove her tongue in Artemis's mouth.

The two girls' tongues collided, dancing in their mouths, as both of them let out deep exhalations, their warm breaths hitting to each other.

Hermione pulled her hand out of Artemis's bra and her hand slid down her bare abdomen, scratching her stomach, "I'm really hungry, my love, let me have my breakfast," Hermione trailed, grabbing the edge of her panties and then-

Artemis woke up on the cold ground, flushed and panting, clutching her pillow as the only source of heat. Her eyes went down to look at her soaked shorts, causing Artemis to groan.

Her blanket was protruded from the bed, a small part of it wrapped around her waist. She sat up, lifted her head and saw Hermione on her bed, sleeping peacefully.

Her legs were wrapped around the two blankets as her face was buried into the pillow. A pile of light brown hair belonging to the girl was spread across the pillow while her pouty lips peeked out from her hair.

Artemis rose, resting her elbows carefully on the bed so as not to wake the sleeping girl, and gently removed Hermione's hair out of her face.

She smiled softly, enjoying the adorable view in front of her. Artemis leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. Hermione's nose twitched and she let out a light huff, causing Artemis to chuckle.