Chapter 17

Endeavor POV

I can't believe my disgrace of a son let this happen. I walked into the police station and I could here the whispers of the fan girls. I walked to the front desk and the lady their already knew who I was and what I was there for.
"Mr. Todoroki, let me take you back to your son."
I just grunted and followed her down the hall. We stopped at a door and she unlocked it. I followed her into a very dark room with a window, and I instantly knew it was an interrogation room connected on the other side.
"Your son is inside and we have already finished questioning him."
"What's the price for bail?"
"Wh-what, you didn't even ask for charges?"
"I don't care I need him out of here. He shouldn't even be here, he is just a fool."
"Right, his bail will be 20,000 because he has the charges of-"
I just walked into the room. I didn't give a shit about what this idiot was charged for because he couldn't use his head. He was cuffed to the table head down. I don't think he even realized I walked in and that made me mad that he didn't acknowledge me.
"YOU DISGRACE OF A SON? IF PEOPLE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT WILL LOOK ON YOU? HUH?"
I slammed my hands on the table and saw him flinch.
"sorry..."
"REALLY YOU FUCK UP! THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?"
He stayed quite.
"DONT THINK THAT WE ARE DONE!"
I left the room. I need to get him out of her before I do anything. Let's figure this shit out...

Todoroki POV
I was extremely tired for all the questions. I knew what I did and I wasn't going to lie. Five minutes after the questioning I heard the door open, but other than that it was silent for moment. The person finally broke out screaming and I knew who it was. I knew I was in heavy shit, at least with the way it sounded. He finally left.
A few minutes later I was being uncuffed and brought into another room to grab my belongings. One of those belongings was actually Izuku's. He had his keys on him when Dabi took him and his keys have just been on my key ring ever sense. I was walked out to the lobby and grabbed very violently by my father, who practically drug me to the car.
He put me in the backseat, but I didn't mind he couldn't strike me in the back. When he started the car the radio turned on, which probably pissed him off because he slammed the off button harder than hades himself. The rest of the ride was silent, until we got to the drive through of my house.
"GO INSIDE AND SIT ON THE COUCH, YOU GI ANYWHERE ELSE AND YOU WILL BE THE RADIO!"
I looked at the radio again and it look inoperable. I was a glitchy. I go out of the car, walked up to the door, unlocked it, and went and sat on the couch just like he said to. He stormed in after me, slamming the door so very hard. I thought I was bad, sheeesh!
"YOU IGNORANT FOOL! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU GET ARRESTED? YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE MAIN IDOL IF MY AGENCY, ARE YOU TRYING TO END ME?"
I stayed silent.
"AFTER EVERYTHING I FUCKIN TAUGHT YOU, YOU GO AND GET CAUGHT? HOW THE HELL DID THE FIND DEKU? HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? I AGREED TO THIS ON 2 CONDITIONS. ONE BEING YOU MAKE SURE THEY NEVER FIND DEKU, SO I COULD BE THE TOP AGENCY AND TWO YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT AND RUIN YOURSELF! GUESS WHAT YOU FUCKIN DISGRACE OF A SON YOU DID FUCKIN BOTH! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT?"
I sighed. I knew this would happen. I should have been a good ex and left Deku alone, hell I don't even know if he is alive.
"ARE YOU LISTENING?"
"yes. Father"
"WELL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW HUH?"
"Not fuck up again. Let Midoriya go. Move on."
I looked up at him and that was a mistake. When I made eye contact it looked like he was literally on fire. He slapped me so hard I almost fell of the couch.
"I DIDN'T DO ALL OF THIS FOR YOU TO JUST GIVE UP! YOU BETTER NOT FUCK UP THE SECOND TIME!"
With that he stormed off. I didn't know what he meant by second time, but he was already way to gone to ask him, but I don't even want to know. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I didn't feel like eating. I went back to the living to grab my jacket and keys. I found my jacket first and it took me a while to find the keys. They weren't were I left them, but that was probably because my father knocked them off the table. I put them in the bowl on the counter and walked upstairs to put my jacket in the closet. This has been a hell of the past few days let me tell you that.
As much as I tried to move my mind away from Midoriya, it kept driving back. I had to know if he was okay. Luckily there are only a few hospitals in town, so I should be able to call and see. Hmmm, but what if they ask for my name? I could be his bodyguard, but knowing that asshole he could be there right now. I could try to imitate All mights voice, or I could be a secretary....asking for All Might! Bingo. I found the number and dialed.
"XXX Hospital, If this is an emergency please hang up and call 911. How may I help you today."
"Hello, I am calling on the condition of Izuku Midoriya?"
"Who is this might I ask?"
"I am one of All Might's secretaries. I am calling on behalf of him since he is busy."
"All Might as in the Idol?"
"Yes, Mr. Midoriya (fake gag) is one of the idols working in my agency. He goes by Deku."
"DEKU!!!"
"Ma-am, could you quiet down a little? How is he?"
"Sorry, he is okay he is already awake and he should be out in a couple days, however, I am not allowed to give you anymore information other than that over the phone. Feel free to come in for more information!"
"Thank you ma-am, have a good evening."
"You too!"
I hung up and flopped down onto my bed. He is okay for now. If he is awake, he is probably with Bakugo. I don't know what he sees in that asshole, but at least he is happy.... for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1156 words
I lived finals week! Happy early Christmas if you celebrate! 🌲 I will try to write another chapter over the weekend since it is break. Sorry if I am about to break some of you! 😅🥲