Stylist Noona Pt 66 (Merry Christmas-ish) (Fluff)

Börja om från början

For Joon: You return to the upper floor and go into his bedroom. The dark blue velvet set compliments the black cat ears you wear with it. You try to embody a catlike nature without being too obvious. Some of the better poses include you sitting on your knees sticking your tongue out with wide eyes, and lying stretched out on the bed with your legs up on the wall and your head tipped back to look at the camera, arching your back enough that the tops of your breasts make it into the frame. Upon future review of the footage, most of your attempts to be cat like were pretty cringey, at least to your eye, but you were still able to get some good shots

For Tae: you do your best to tie a blindfold so you could see through the bottom. Then you struggle a bit to tie your wrists but eventually you got there. This shoot was more difficult because you couldn't see your phone to know if everything was placed well.

You did a few poses with your hands above your head, standing on your knees like when he made you ride him in front of the horny group. Luckily your poor hand tying allows you to slip one hand out to take off the blindfold and then position yourself facing away, and rebind your hands behind your back. The peach flounciness of the cutesy set contrasted with the black ties in a very sexy way.

For Jungkook: You put on the black bustier and thong and cover that loosely with a short black skirt and white button down that gets tied instead of buttoned. Throwing up your hair in a loose bun you take on a sexy teacher persona. Bringing a yard stick up from one of the closets remembered from your cleaning phase you put it to the side. Again you take a few with the clothes on, then in various states of undress, until finally you're in your skivvies. Standing with your legs wide, facing away from the phone, you hold the yardstick against your ass.

Lastly.

For Jimin: You haven't forgotten him, but rather intentionally skipped his set for a rather sticky reason. Honey. After all, he does call you jagiya. After slipping into the skimpy bralette and thong, you pull up your hair and lay a clean white sheet out over his bed to contain the oncoming mess. You turn on the camera and get in place, then draw a line of honey across your chest, letting it drip down. You add more honey in certain places so that it drips down to your stomach. You put on an innocent face for a few moments, then switch to a lusty one. Getting some honey onto your finger you hold up your hand above you and open your mouth stretching out your tongue to receive the drips of honey.

When you are finally done there you realize Yoongi had texted you 5 minutes ago to say that he was done. As fast as you can you clean up and get rest and rush to pick up Yoongi. Luckily they aren't too far from the house so he isn't waiting too long.

"So what did you do while I was in there?"

"Oh just the usual, I had a load of laundry to get done, so I was pretty productive." You lie through your teeth

"Good!" he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear as you drive. " what's that on your neck? It's sticking in your hair."

The curse of honey, is that it still manages to get EVERYWHERE no matter how careful you think you are being.

"Oh it must be some face mask. I wanted to try one and I must have missed that when I washed up." That story doesn't really make sense because your makeup is the same from when you dropped him off.

Either you were convincing enough, or he just doesn't want to question further, because he doesn't mention it the rest of the ride home.

You had done a good job of covering your tracks after you finished each shoot so that the boys would be none the wiser.

Over the next 2 day you just have to figure out how to get out of the house to print the photos. Eventually you make the excuse that you need to go buy groceries. While you're out shopping you are able to find a store with a "do it yourself" photo printing station.