He chuckled as he stood watching me. I scowled. "You did it on purpose didn't you?" He nodded and smirked. "Cretin." I muttered under my breath. I looked up to see Alena, she was visibly shaking, whether it was because hypothermia was creeping up on her or because now she saw my man. I wondered why she wasn't scared of me. I could snap her like a twig.

Ace walked up to her, I had a good view of his back as he talked to her. Those muscles, fuck me. "What information do you have?" He asked her. I didn't miss the subtle rugged tone to his voice. He was indeed scary when he wanted to be. I never found him to be scary.

I soon zoned out getting bored with his interrogation. I grew tired of Alena's screaming and found myself half asleep. I let my head rest on my propped arm as I absentmindedly stared at his ass. "Alessia..parasite." Ace interrupted my thoughts. I snapped out of my daze and looked up at him with a small smile. "She's lying. She knows nothing and has nothing on you." He informed me.

I sighed. "So we leave her alive?" He nodded as he kept his back turned to Alena. "But she fucking hurt Mariano and that hurts me." I gulped, feeling my heart pang. "I know but you need to let Mariano deal with her." He replied and gently began to help me up. He was right, Mariano had to deal with her to find closure.

I looked at Alena with disgust, she looked to be  a complete mess. "What did you do to her?" I smiled. I felt Ace chuckle deeply as I wrapped my arm around his back. "Took the rest of her nails and maybe a couple of her teeth."

"Should have been a dentist." I chuckled as he pulled me up into his arms. He looked down at me. "That could never compare to how much fun I'm having right now." He just tortured the bitch and with those very hands, he held me as if I was his life. As if we were his life.

He took me all the way upstairs and laid me down onto the bed. Fuck, it was nice to have him carry me. I shivered at the thought of me dragging myself up the stairs just before. "Did you have a bath?" Ace asked from the bathroom. Oh shit, the bath, the one I never took. He popped his head out and looked at me. I rubbed the back of my head. "I was going to before Alena rudely pointed at a gun at my face."

"Do you want to have one now?" He asked. I know he would help me but I was too tired and I never wanted to be a bother. "No I'm tired, you were right." I sighed. He smiled and headed back into the bathroom. I typed onto my phone and a minute later a guard entered and dropped me some painkillers and some water. I wish there was something stronger I could take. After taking the pills, I shuffled on the bed and pulled the cover over myself, leaving only my head out.

I saw the lights turn off and Ace fumbled about in the dark. What an idiot, he could have left the lights on until he was done getting dressed.   I felt a blanket being thrown over me. After he was done tucking me in, he slid into bed, wrapping his arm around me. He kissed the back of my neck and I felt his hand drop to where my stomach was. "What were you doing with Mariano?" I asked him. I felt his breath hitch slightly. "Just getting a present for you." He effortlessly lied. I hummed and closed my eyes. He was definitely searching for Sánchez.

The next day I awoke early and sneaked out of bed. Ace was out cold, nothing could disturb him. I got dressed in silence and quickly made my way downstairs with the help of a maid. I frowned when a maid handed me a crutch. I suppose I'll have to get used to it. I hated being weak but I hated being seen as weak more. I grabbed a quick breakfast which was nice, along with a cupful of strong coffee. I was also disappointed in being told I should cut down on my coffee intake. Fuck. What else? Maybe I should cut down on killing people.

I smiled widely upon entering the garage. Ace's guards were tailing me but all were too scared to actually wake him up to stop me. Not that he could. I headed to a beautiful white Mclaren. My hand ran over it's smooth body and I opened the door. I smirked when I saw Ace's guard looking at me wide eyed. "I'm not going to destroy it." I chuckled as I entered the car. It smelt of new leather. He has never driven this car, well it's wrong to leave it a virgin.