"Erm... no; everything is fine," Harry bluntly states, but his tone and eyes holds a lot of uncertainty. Maybe he's just confused about what happened. I slowly nod without saying a word as I grab the vacuum and start cleaning the carpets.

"What do you want me to cook for tonight?" I ask, trying to ease the awkward tension, unsure if I should mention last night.

"I am going to pick up the Ham at 2, and then I figured I could help you make some sides," Harry quietly replies, seeming embarrassed by his offer of support. Why is he being so distant today?

"That would be lovely," I respond with a small smile, and continue my work, choosing to not mention last night as it is apparent he doesn't want to discuss it.

The rest of the day goes by painfully slow. Harry and I dust, mop the floors, clean the counters, and set the table. By the time we finish cleaning, I feel enervated. It is now 2 PM, and I feel my eyes becoming heavy. Maybe I should take a quick nap. I head off to my room quietly and set my alarm for 3 PM, so that I can get back downstairs and start cooking. I am sure Harry won't mind if I take a little break.

....................

I am woken up by the delicious smell of food cooking in the kitchen. My head snaps towards the clock, and I see that it is 5:30 PM. OH MY GOD. I fly out of bed and race down the stairs, taking the steps two at a time.

When I abruptly arrive in the kitchen, I see Harry cooking away, not noticing my presence. He has the Ham cooking in the oven and then mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and a green bean casserole already made and set aside on the island. There are also some pre-made desserts sitting on the counter.

"Harry! I am so sorry. I swear I set my alarm for 3 PM so I could come down and cook. It must've not gone off. I don't know what happened," my words spill out like word vomit, rambling together in a frenzied panic. Harry turns to me with a small, knowing smile on his face.

"I know," he smugly states with a shrug, still smiling. What? Why is he so calm? I thought I was going to be berated by him.

"W-what?" I dumbfoundedly ask, shaking my head in confusion.

"I turned your alarm off so that you could get your rest," Harry says, shrugging his shoulders as if saying "it's-no-big-deal", and I stare back at him with large, bewildered eyes. Why would he do that? And why was he in my room again?

 Why would he do that? And why was he in my room again?

"Oh, well thank you. You didn't have to do that," I murmur, my cheeks heating and becoming red.

"You're still on clean up duty though," Harry states with a smirk, dimples poking through. I mean that's the least I could do after Harry made all of this food, so I am not complaining.

"Why don't you go and start getting ready," Harry suggests, shooting me a quick look before focusing back on his food. At least he's in a slightly better mood. I nod, thanking him again before making my way upstairs.