Adam's Wife

How far will you go for love,You ask me that, Janem?I've fallen in my own eyes, letting my heart become your slave,The moment I looked into that brilliance,I knew I just saw my doom,You were right before my eyes,Yet as far as my dearest moonWhat c...

You ask me that, Janem?
I've fallen in my own eyes, letting my heart become your slave,
The moment I looked into that brilliance,
I knew I just saw my doom,
You were right before my eyes,
Yet as far as my dearest moon
What could stop this crazy heart?
Who could come to put on blame?
Flames of madness burned me to the bones,
I was stripped of shame
Eva fell for Adam first,
How could not Adam know?
Adam mastered reading her,
Read through the semblance when emeralds shone, sea uproared,
spring bloomed, and jade spoke

'♡

Her

"Love you should stay away from things that aren't yours. We might regret that later."

I was young when my mother taught me this. She always asked me not to envy what others had. I followed her. I didn't go against what she taught me. She was the most amazing woman to me. But what every time confused me was she never talked about that someone who could shake the roots of the teaching I dwelled upon.

That someone who became my secret next-door neighbor crush and I spent my day and night beholding him from the window of my room.

Sweet, charming, and kind—just like his father. I met him when I was wounded. Was eight while he was fourteen. Tall and handsome. Calm and soft-hearted. Helped me to get up and treated my wound with so much care.

My mother told me she fell for a guy in her childhood and the same seemed to occur to me but the later in her life was what I never foresaw to happen to me.

However, it happened.

My mother loved someone who wasn't in her destiny and in the same way, I adored the guy with all my heart who belonged to someone else.

His childhood friend, that blue-eyed girl!

"Why are you asking me that? He loves you and he'll never stop loving you."
"I know, dear, I know. But I don't want him to live alone."
"He doesn't want me."
"But you want him, don't you?"

Only if she knew.

'♡

CHARACTERS
------------------------

CHARACTERS------------------------

NORA SAMUEL

"What do these eyes tell, my beloved? What do these eyes hold? They drown me so much, make me believe; you're my only hope."

ADAM DAWOOD

ADAM DAWOOD

"They have a lot to say, janem, forgive them for their obviousness. They hold emotions that words can't express, they hold love that the world can't even hope for."

EVALENA HAYES

EVALENA HAYES

"Treacherous are these eyes of mine, shameful the truths they bring forth. Deceitful is this heart above all, yours is the one it yearns for."

'♡

'♡

ABOUT
----------------

~ This story is a work of fiction. The main plot is inspired by the book "INNOCENCE". The characters in the book couldn't be one and my mind worked to unite them, however, and this came out. So, expect a happy ending.

~ The characters in the book are Christians, not representing Christianity perfectly, so shall not be judged.

~ As English is not my native language, forgive the mistakes if you find them and let me know. It'd help me a lot.

~ Also, this story is not a forbidden romance.

~ Names in this book aren't chosen for any assumption of the culture, but the meanings matter to me more. Please, try to read with the same mindset.

I haven't put the book in the 18+ category because not the entire book, but a few scenes may make you blush. So any scene that makes you feel uncomfortable, you can avoid it.

~ Finally, this is not a cliché book. Surely it's a heartbreaking story and touches on sensitive topics. If you're easily offended, I'm sorry, this book is not for you. Opinions are always welcomed but hatred towards anyone/anything (even characters) will NOT be tolerated.

PLEASE NOTE:- This is a work of fiction. The pictures belong to their rightful owners.

Well, if you decide to continue, give this story a chance, Happy reading, my love (: