10. Innocent.

Taylor looked straight at Harry's profile. 'He is so handsome' she thought.
"Stop staring, you're going to waste me" He said still with his head resting back on the seat looking up.

"I'm not staring at you" Taylor said while she kept looking at him.

"So, what are you watching?" Harry said placing his hand on the cotton of his nose as the blood stopped flowing.

Taylor smiled at herself, she felt different... She had really ended things with Niall and she felt good.
She tried to avoid the feeling of annoyance as she remembered him telling her to get away from Harry when Harry has been what Niall never was.

She liked Harry, she really did. Before, she would think of him as an arrogant Guy.Even though he was cold when he talked and he seemed to always be mad, she liked how charming he could be, how every girl head turned to see him when he walked in a room, how his only presence released a wave of pure masculinity and strength, everything about Harry was strong. His body was a rock, his arms, his eyes. God, Harry's eyes and his stare were incredibly penetrating and intense... Taylor had never been with someone like Harry, in fact he was the first guy she'd ever met that had that aura that somehow had some kind of magnet towards everyone.

"Niall told me to stay away from you" Taylor said out of the blue, Harry moved his nose and touched his chin with the top of his fingertips, not surprised from what she said he turned to see her. She was biting her lip out of nervousness and Harry couldn't help but feel she looked too ... innocent.

She had no idea what was going on, she had no idea of what was going to happen to her, of how he was about to play with her in the worst way possible... And of course, she had no idea he was looking forward to enjoy it.

"Would you stay away from me?" Harry said, not missing the chance to make his moves.

"Depends" Taylor said remembering she was about to kiss him a while ago, the idea made her blush and look down. She thanked the car was dark enough so Harry couldn't see her cheeks flush in color.

Harry moved closer to her and whispered "On what?", Taylor looked up at him, his eyes took her breathe away, how could he be real? He was too handsome to be real ,too charming ... too perfect.

"Do I have reasons to do that?" She whispered with the lowest tone making her best effort to not look away from Harry's piercing eyes.

"Depends" He said with his dimple showing oh his cheek.

Taylor felt his hot breathe crashing with her cheek and it smelled like mint thanks to the candies he always carry.She inhaled it softly and tilted her head a little.

"On what?" She said looking at Harry with a smile.

Harry just looked down and smiled, when he looked up Taylor could see his crooked smile and his devilish eyes (which were still breathtaking). Her heart started racing and that's all she could hear. 'What are you going to do Harry?' She thought as he just looked at her.

Every beat of her heart made the moment longer until Harry leaned forward, Taylor thought he was going to kiss her lips but his face made its way to her cheek, he kissed it and his lips slowly made his way to the sensitive area in the bottom of her ear. She got chills over her body went he whispered something and the warm air crashed with her ear. "Can you stay away from me?". Harry knew the effect he had on girls, and of course Taylor wasn't the exception, as he pulled back he felt how her body leaned to him but she took control of it and gained composure again, she wasn't looking at him, instead, she looked down, she heard how rain drops started to sound around the car, it was raining... again.