2. A deal.

"People hardly recognize you!" Samantha (my publicist) told me as we walked inside her office.

"I just released my first album a week ago! Calm down" I said with a smile on my face.

"I can't!" She said. "Taylor, we have to do something, we can't sit here waiting"

"I'm totally fine with that" I whispered.

"Darling you don't win if no one knows you. Today you have a hit song, tomorrow you are presenting in bad paid television shows" She rolled her eyes.

"We will find something to give more attention to you"

.-

It was raining that day, they asked me to go to Samantha's office and wait there until someone arrived. He arrived like three minutes after I did.

My mom was asked to wait on the waiting room, which was fine, it was not like they were going to murder me or something.

I was nervous, "They wanted to talk about something urgently" My mind wander on things like the release of my first CD. or a presentation somewhere, even a little concert in a park, I wouldn't care, as long as it had to be with my music.

Which wasn't. But it was kinda hiding behind it.

"Look at this guy" The guy who was in the room with me was Paul, manager of one direction. I remember how girls in my class used to fan girl over that boy band, I didn't actually paid attention to them. But my question was, why did a picture of Harry Styles was on the screen?

"What's up with him?" I said as I looked at the picture.

"Our band lost fans, sells, and interest from the media" Paul cleared his throat. "We are kinda cleaning the names of the boys" Boys? Weren't they 19-23? "You'll see..." He cleared his throat "Harry, here" He pointed at the screen again. "He's known of liking girls who are older than him" Another picture of Harry appeared on the screen. "And you darling..." He said looking at me and then looking at Samantha "Well, you are a new born star, you are starting to have a known name" He smiled "You are exactly what we are looking for".

"I'm not getting what you're trying to say"I said with a little spark of excitement in my voice. Would he mean something about a colab with them? If that was the case, it would be amazing and of course like a dream! the amount of people who would know me would've been incredibly amazing!... Sadly, that's not how things worked.

"Taylor, you are sweet, you are pretty, you are nice, incredibly cute, and super talented..." I smiled "You are also, very young" I looked at them. "See, you even have that innocent, kinda naive look in your face"

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, don't scare her" Samantha said. "Taylor let's go to the point, okay?" I nodded my head.

"Yes, please"

"What do you think about writing a song for the band?" Samantha said, Paul's face turned into a confused one as he looked at her.

She just looked at me.

I answered without thinking.

"What?! Yeah!!" I smiled and jumped off my seat.

They smiled.

"I fill you with the details later" Samantha said. "Can you leave us alone for a second?" I nodded and went to tell the news to my mom.

.

.

"Oh boy, why did you did that?!" Paul screamed at Samantha who was proud of her reaction.

"She's too young to be played by the media in such a mean way!" She said with a smile on her face.

"But we agreed it would be a win win thing, she appears as Harry's new girlfriend or accessory, as they want to call it. She wins fans, name, sells. We earn the same thing, plus Harry being with a younger girl, and as I told her, she has the look we are searching for, she's perfect"

"I know! But it can't just be when she first starts her career, give her time... Give me four months after the CD settles down. You'll see... It will be the perfect heart break story"

"I can't wait that long" Paul shook his head. "It's now or never"

"First, is Harry okay with it?" Samantha asked out of nowhere.

"Of course he is, he knows how it works, he's just waiting for his new red carpet partner" Paul answered.

"I've got an idea" Samantha said. "She's a hopeless romantic. Let's make her fall in love with him, she doesn't has to know it's fake... She just needs the idea of it. But make sure Harry acts it well"

Paul smiled.

"I heard you loud and clear"

"So, when will our love birds meet?"

.

.

Later that day Samantha called me to tell me the topic of the song.
It was a love song. Something that had to do with arrange a relationship, and start it again.

Sadly, I was in blank. Like, the last guy I went out with only liked playing video games. On our first (and only) date, he invited me to his house so we could watch a marathon of Star Wars.
And I have to mention it was like a year ago... I mean, there are not a lot of guys who would date an awkwardly tall, skinny, blonde and bushy curly haired girl.
.