13. A little crack.

.

.

He hadn't expected that amount of paparazzi waiting for them outside the studio, he had hoped they could walk around freely. But they were gathered around them like hungry wolves around two lambs. He was bothered of course, but didn't seemed to be affected, he had to stay with his strong steady composture while holding her hand, she looked down at the flashes and hid herself behind Harry's strong back.

"Taylor, how's Harry doing?"

"Tay, Does sharing Harry with his night hookers bother you at all?"

"Harry, she's too young for you, don't you think?"

-

Comments, comments and comments. They ignored them, of course. But that didn't meant they didn't hurt them. At least, they hurt her. He'd managed to shove them off thanks to his experience.

For their relief,their bodyguards arrived fast and opened up way for them.

"Thank you" She shyly said as she walked inside the car, pushing herself to the door and looking down from the flashing lights.

"Couldn't be more useless" He hissed at his bodyguard as he followed her in the car.

"Where to?"

"My apartment" He said without thinking. He just wasn't in the mood on taking her to a fancy place.

His night hookers.She couldn't stop thinking about that horrible comment, she knew Harry was a man with needs... And she knew he had had 'night companions' she just didn't seemed to care... Because she liked him too much.

She could sense his strong and thick vibes, his tension was suffocating her and she had never seen that side of him. He sneered at the window and mouthed some curses.

"Harry..." She whispered, her voice trembling.

He then realized he was being himself. His full of hate self that no one would tolerate.

He was about to say something to calm her, assure her he was fine. But before he could ever come with nice words, she had taken his hand and she had squeezed it a little. He didn't knew what to do, he had to be strong, he had to act like a rock. Not like a freaking child, he did not needed her to act like his mother, he could handle himself alone, he didn't needed her, or her touch, what on Earth made her think that-

"Breathe..." She whispered and squeezed his hand a little more massaging it with her thumb.

He looked out the window and sighed. He had to cool down, she could not see the part of him where everything was broken and shattered and damaged.

He counted to ten and turned around with a nice smile on his face.

.

He was powerfull, his tension made people weak, his strong vibes made everyone be afraid of him. Including her.

They had arrived to his apartment and her eyes grew in amazement. It was too big, and fancy. He had windows that faced the city ... and a piano, guitars and all types of instruments around the house. Everything she had ever dreamed of.

Harry took a second to stare at her, his heart started to sting a little. She was ... beautiful, nice, humble... just a job. He had to remind himself he had to stay distant, close but distant. It had been easy. But, but she was looking too harmless, too cute and ... JUST A JOB.

What was he even thinking? It was just the fact that he haven't had release in a while. He hadn't had human touch in a while, and he wanted it, needed it, his man side was craving for some release of tension. That was his escape. His cave of numbness.