4. Over Again.

After meeting the boys and kinda learning their vocals I had the song finished and now it was just there for them to learn.

.

"How it goes?" Niall asked me while we were in our secret, little guitar lessons.

The strings of my guitar started to create a calm and romantic sound.

"Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, Body's intertwined with her lips"

I started singing as Niall looked at me with his baby blue eyes like a little kid looking at his favorite super hero.

I smiled at him and gestured him to continue singing, he looked at the paper I handed to him hours ago and read the lyrics of the now finished song.

"Now she's feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?"

"Continue" I said as I kept playing the beat of the song with my guitar.

He smiled and looked down at his guitar, we both started singing.

"If you're pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip,then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend your broken parts-"

Our voices were interrupted by the sound of someone opening the door, I looked up and saw the tall figure of Harry looking down at us with an expressionless face.

"They need you in the office"

We looked at him surprised, Niall was the first to stand up from the floor, he extended his hand so he could help me stand up, I looked up and I saw his blue eyes, they were beautiful. I felt a little spark in my hand as it touched his strong, steady, and soft hand. He was about to pull me up when Harry spoke again.

"Just you Niall"

Niall looked up at Harry then down at me and smiled.

He mouthed me 'I'll be back' and winked his eye.

I smiled at myself for a second and completely forgot Harry was there.

Niall and I have been having this guitar lessons for a while now. The first time we had them he played way too good to not know how to play guitar... But it was until the fifth lesson when I realized he already knew how to play it, funny thing, I didn't cared... And for obvious reasons I kept having the lessons. They had to be secret because his management told him not to get involved with any girl... Anyway, we always found time and places to be together. And we were not the kind of people who liked following the rules.

"Here" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts. He crouched next to me and took my hand.
His hand was warm, big and strong. It wrapped all my hand and in a second he pulled me up from the floor still holding my hand with his, he held my hand to keep me steady and held me close enough but without our bodies touching.

"You should never sit on the floor love" He whispered.

Everything happened so fast and I was Still in shock, he gently let go of my hand and my arm. I looked down trying to figure out what to say.
His only presence made anyone feel nervous and a little scared... "And also never look down"

I looked up and giggled.

"You didn't had to do that" I said.

"I did. Believe me" His raspy voice said, I was marvelled on how his voice could always sound like a whisper, even if he wasn't intending to.

I just placed a hand on my waist and looked at him, I tried to figure out what was going on in his mind, he just winked at me and took a guitar in his hands.

"Nice song by the way" He sat down on a couch, his fingers ran on the guitar and he sang all the song I wrote without reading it on the paper.

.

.

After the day Niall was called from his management, he was not the same.He seemed to be mad at her all the time and that killed her.

Finally, she liked someone nice, handsome, polite, funny, everything he was. And out of nowhere ended before something even started.

"Niall..." She whispered.

He looked at her at the corner of his eyes, she've tried talking to him thousands of times but he just wouldn't listen.

"Niall" She said louder, she managed to make him stop his walking.

"Niall, I'm letting you go." She said, a tear coming down from her eye.

It took him by surprise, but it had to be done.

He didn't said a word.

"I really like you..." She whispered "And I tried..." She sighed "You know I did, but it breaks me to not know what happened to you! I did nothing wrong... Or if I did, I'd be happy to know what" She wiped the tear from her cheek. "And I won't keep trying, I just want to let you know that" She looked down and closed her eyes, his blue eyes were all she saw in the darkness. "I'd love if we could be friends... at least"

He saw how her body tremble and he couldn't take it... And he hated himself because of that. Niall was about to break down in front of her, he felt pain and he was glad she wasn't looking to his eyes or she could find out... He just turned around and walked away, like if he didn't cared.

All he heard from her was a deep sob, he turned his head a little to see her on the corner of his eye and he saw her... As innocent and pretty as he liked her, standing alone with a hand on her mouth and the other one on her chest.

'Fuck them.'

'Fuck them all.' He thought as he made his way out of the building.

If she knew what they told him that day...

.

-