29. Destiny can be a bitch, so can karma.

Taylor wore a beautiful black dress with a golden belt on it, her hair was loose and wild over her shoulders and she had a smile on her face. That was the woman everyone had come to love and hate over the past months. Her new album was breaking records, she had won the love of millions of people that related to her lyrics. But she was also rumored to be dating some guys and using them to write songs.

She focused on the good side. Writing songs was her passion, she had found it healed her from everything. She realized that when she wrote a song thinking about Harry and instead of throwing the paper to the trashcan, she sang it to some of her friends, she felt liberated and free and that was her mechanism of healing. And it worked, and now she was a confident woman who slowly, but surely, was taking over the world.

...

Harry walked out from the black SUV, he was used to cameras over him so he just waved at them with a little smile.

People loved him, he was known for his social work all over the world, from India building schools to Mexico helping the sea turtles, to wherever someone needed help and hands. He had also created so many organizations with causes such as hunger, education, or even against animal abuse. He used the media to promote those causes and behind the scenes, he was a calm guy who was trying to find peace and redemption.

...

They were too into their minds and thoughts that only realized they were standing in front of each other when the accidentally bumped their shoulders.

"Oh, I'm so-" Both of them went silent and looked surprised seeing the other.

Taylor was a beautiful woman, Harry had never thought otherwise, but had time done its job so well. Breathtaking was not even enough to describe her.

Harry was one of the most handsome men in the world according to a lot of magazines. He was the first thing that appeared to your mind when thinking of gentleman, he had all the looks of it and he was just a dream for everyone.

"Hey," He said with a smile as if nothing had ever happened to them. She nodded her head slowly and looked up at him with a smile.

"Hi"

After years of wondering and overthinking she was finally seeing him face to face and she couldn't be happier to don't feel as if she wanted to run away, or as if she wanted to punch him. Yes, they had a pending conversation, but it was all good. Both of them were good.

Everything was calm until she found herself staring into his eyes for too long, memories flooded her head. She was just taken aback when she realized he was a stranger now... and maybe she even liked that term for him.

"I believe you are going to perform tonight" He smiled.

"I am"

"Opening the show?"

"That's what they told me"

Harry smiled.

Time was all he needed to find that smile again. Taylor felt so warm inside watching his smile, for he was no longer the broken man she'd met before, but she was looking at a man with such a good vibe it made everyone comfortable, and a smile that literally lit his entire face up.

"Well, good luck out there... I'm sure you're going to make it wonderful"

"Thank you, Harry" She leaned forward. A hug crossed her mind and Harry stood there, waiting for her to surround his body with her arms, but thinking it twice she just patted his arm and kept walking to her dressing room.

But what do you do when there are so many things to say but can't say one that really matters.

.

.

.

She was known for putting up with a full-on spectacle. So he was excited when she walked out with a white dress and strange black boots.

She was home, music was her element. Harry knew that since he'd met her and he was so happy and admired her for focusing on that and not letting the negative shit affect her like it did to him.

Everyone's mouth dropped when the white dress disappeared and became a sexy carnival outfit.

She had, once again, surprised the entire world with her performance.

Something in Harry wanted to know the new Taylor.

.

.

.

Backstage they bumped into each other again.

"Sorry again," She said now dressed back into her back gown from the red carpet.

"It's okay" He smiled "It's like destiny wants us to meet again" He joked, thinking damn well that it was not the right thing to say.

She sighed and shook her head.

"Can we talk?"

He could tell it took her so much to ask him that, he wasn't even brave enough to ask that.

"I think I owe it to you" He looked down.

"We owe it to ourselves," She said.

He sighed.

"Tonight?" She asked.

"I have a dinner to-" Harry's found vibrated in his pocket. A message canceling the dinner he had. "Tonight is fine," He said pointing at his phone.

She breathed in.

"Guess... I'll see you here?" She pointed at the spot they were standing on.

"Sounds good to me" He answered. "What are we going to do?"

She squeezed her lips and looked to the ceiling.

"We'll figure it out" She smiled and patted his arm again before walking out to present one of the awards from that night.

<< WELL HELLO. THREE CHAPTERS TONIGHT! WAIT FOR MORE TOMORROW

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT. 

LOVE YOU! >>