9.City of angels.

She would expect Niall to talk about anyone and anything but Harry.

"What?" She said looking at him confused.

"Taylor, you need to know something" She stood there surprised by the seriousness of his tone.

"He is-"

"Niall, I don't want to sound rude but I really don't want to talk to you, I hope you understand..." She looked at him annoyed and turned around from him.

"Taylor-"

Before he could say something she went away from him and walked to her sit, which was not that far from them.

And whatever Niall wanted to tell her, wouldn't take away her sleep.

.

The after party was being held in a building next to where the award show so she decided to walk to it alone, plus her bodyguards.
She knew Harry and the others were already there, and that comforted her though she would've liked to know more people other than those five.

"Congratulations on the song! It's a really nice one!" A brunette girl said to her, Taylor stood for a second, she recognized that face...
"Selena Gomez?" The girl smiled and nodded her head.
"It's so nice to meet you! Hope we can work together some time!" Selena said while she was being dragged by her bodyguard away from the place.
Taylor just smiled and kept walking, she didn't recognized much of the faces that were there until she found a familiar brown hair.
"Liam" She said relieved and walked to him.
"Enjoying the party?" Liam said smiling at her.
"I don't know anyone in here but yeah, I'm having quite a nice time watching how people like Adam Levine get drunk" Liam laughed as he spotted Adam dancing without beat.

She looked up to spot someone else but the only one she saw was Niall whispering something to a brunette girl that looked like a model, well, everyone there looked like models, it was the fact that they were all too worry about their appearances on the magazines and Taylor was ... too normal, and natural what made her feel like a wallflower. Taylor's mood went from happy to uncomfortable in less than a second. Her smile faded as she slowly turner her gaze to Liam.

"Bored?" Liam asked with a little smile.

"Uncomfortable" She answered. "Do you know where is the bathroom?" She wanted to splash her face with some water and maybe get some time alone, she didn't wanted to lose Liam tho, being alone in a party was seriously the worst feeling for an eighteen year old girl.

"Yeah, follow me!" She thanked god that Liam decided to walk her to be bathroom.

"Um, I'll be in the bar right there... if you get lost again!" He smiled and Taylor just placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you so much" She said looking at the direction of the bar Liam was talking about and sighed.

Liam just nodded and she turned around getting into the bathroom.

.

.

.

"Long time baby" Harry felt the warm air of the mouth of the girl crashing on his earlobe.

"Sarah..."He moved away from her, he had made out with her when the party begun but then.. Then she was drunk and used and he didn't liked that, her hair was all messy, her dress was too tight for him to care anymore, everything was squeezing out her body and she smelled like cigarette combined with puke and vodka.She disgusted him there was no reason for him to be there. She looked at him with her blue dead eyes and he just looked away with a groan.

"Harry" She laughed crawling to his lap, Harry moved his hands to her shoulders and pushed her away from him, not gently but also not roughly enough to hurt her.