20.- Harry.

"I thought you didn't care about her" Liam was concerned, concerned for his friend whom he'd seen beaten up to death over the last years by everyone in there.

"I don't"

"You do mate"

"Liam, I don't, I just think she has a future ahead and if they throw something like this to her, it will taint her forever"

"Harry... I've seen you, I've been with you all this years..." Liam breathed "And you are acting even a little, like the caring guy you were before"

For the matter, Harry had been a nice and polite kid, he'd grown up to be a cheeky, nice guy. His problem was the way he thought everyone else was good. How he couldn't see bad in people, even if their actions proved him wrong, he always looked at people like... well people. Perfect creations of mistakes that made them unique. So when he fell in love with a girl whom made him go crazy, whom dizzied all his feelings and whom he would die for, proved him that the worst people are the ones that you care the most about, he didn't know what to do. He found comfort in alcohol, he didn't want to have the life he was having but one thing led to another, the entire planet thought of him as shit. She made him do shit he would never even think about doing when she saw he would in fact do whatever she asked. First, it started with him getting drunk at parties with her (which was not a big deal), it escalated to drugs and all kind of stains in his "precious" name, his breaking point, she got herself pregnant, and he would never know if he was in fact the father, but he realized he was doing wrong and that baby was something, someone he could afford fighting for, she took some pills and as easy as breathing, she told him she'd killed it, and she didn't give a fuck, and she didn't know if he was the father or who. That moment, he looked back to see what he'd done, how she fooled him in the worst way and changed him, that's what hurt him the most, how he knew he would never be the same. The only thing he thought could help was well... not caring anymore. He managed himself out of the drugs but he couldn't really leave alcohol. He needed some kind of addiction, but he'd changed and after what happened to him, he wasn't going to the boy he was before. He grew up then and that was basically all.

And it was until his path in the music industry appeared like a flashback when he realized and accepted he cared about Taylor, he cared about her so much he couldn't think of anything or anyone hurting her.

"Harry..."

"Fuck man" Harry said covering his face with his hands.

"If you care..." Liam swallowed saliva "If you want... we can make it right"

"How?" Harry's eyes were small and tired.

"Telling her the truth, or..."

"Or?"

"You can keep this little play for a while and break up with her before they do"

"So the thing now is deciding of telling her the truth or lie more to her"

"I can't think of anything else, you'll have to go and tell her how it all started... well, the things you know you didn't feel. Or, you come up with another lie, you tell her it's not her, that it's you and you break up with her"

Harry looked at Liam like if the answer could appear in his eyes.

"Which one do you think will hurt her less?"

"Hell Harry... If she loves you, any of those will break her"

"If she loves me..."

Harry looked at the ceiling, she might. He was sure Taylor might love him, he'd seen it in her eyes when he talked to her.

"Do you love her?"

"That's not the point here"

"Harry... If you love her you have a chance to stay together-"

"Stop being delusional, that's not the point" Harry said.

"You'll see her tomorrow... What are you going to do?"

"I'll think about it" Harry said massaging his temples before storming out of the room.

He thought about her, how she was exactly the way he was before everything, and how the thing he had to do might change her if she wasn't strong enough, and the worst thing he could imagine was her turning into her own version of Harry.

If he loved her or not there was no way he was letting her be with him. He was too fucked up for her and she deserved better. He was not forcing fate to keep them together when she deserved way better than him.

-

.

-

"Harry!" When she saw him walking in the studio she couldn't help but smile, she'd miss him. She'd thought about what happened with him back in Nashville for hours and days. Taylor ran to him and threw herself in his arms. He held her tighter than ever before and hid his face in her hair.

"I've missed you!" She laughed and felt the happiness in her body when she just felt how her feet stopped being on the ground as he lift her up holding her so tight her air was almost gone.

"Me too" He whispered and unwrapped one of his hands off her waist and pulled her face into his face and kissed her hard.

She was surprised for Harry's greetings and that only gave her a confirmation of her ongoing question.

He was the one.

The one she wanted to be with, emotionally and physically in all senses.

He took her hand and acted warmer than ever.

"Are you tired?" She asked trying to make him talk about his change of ways.

"Why?"

"You seem different..."

"Do I?"

"Yes"

"Bad different?" He asked looking down at her.

"No" She smirked looking at the floor, she held his hand with joy and pride. "Not at all" She looked up and admired him, she'd been so lucky.

.

-

They were in the launch party of her album. He'd never felt so proud when he saw her on the little stage and said the same old speech, thanking everyone that was part of that album and hoping it went well.

She was wearing a short red dress, her style was never the one that held her body tightly and that was one of the things he liked the most about her. Her hair was straight and in a ponytail, she wore red heels and lips.

Either way, she was his girl standing on front of dozens of people (mostly men) talking about her album. As sure as anyone could be and just being sure how good it was going to be, and how she transmitted that to everyone.

They took pictures of her and everyone wanted one with the couple. All begged for Harry to pose with her but he just stood back giving her the spotlight she deserved and admiring her from aside.

.

//NOTES//

/HI GUYS! WELL THANKS FOR READING UP TO HERE! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU KEEP UP WITH THE STORY AND I LOVE YOU COMMENTS AND LIKES AND EVERYTHING! THANK YOU! WE'RE GOING TO GO A LITTLE FAST FROM HERE CAUSE I'M PLANNING SOME THINGS FOR THIS STORY! THANK YOU AGAIN!/