17.- The Hospital Visit.

Harry promised himself to not feel, he promised himself he was going to end the job and it was all. And the job instead of making her fall in love turned into finding the perfect situation to break up with her.

And he tried, he really did.

.

Harry was sitting on a couch thinking. His name was going up from the ashes. Taylor's name was known by everyone like 'The girl who stole Harry's heart' everyone seemed to love her after Harry tweeted that she was the prettiest girl alive.

Their relationship was mainly expensive gifts Paul gave Harry so he could gift her, dinners in expensive places, and dates in public places. Taylor was enjoying it, Harry acted like the perfect gentleman, he was charming and funny. She wanted to know more about him, of course she wanted to know what was inside the cold image that everyone had from him, and she thought she was getting to know him, but there was not relevant information about him that she could use. She reminded herself it was too soon. Two weeks were not enough and she looked forward to know the real Harry Styles.

"Good morning!" She walked with the biggest smile on her face. Liam and Niall decided to avoid her knowing what Harry and Paul were doing. They just said they had works to do outside, but they were always "busy".

Harry thanked that, it was hard to fake in front of her now in front of Niall and Liam. He just needed space.

"Hi love" He smiled, she leaned down to kiss him as he pulled her on his lap.

"What are you doing?" She asked wrapping her arms around his shoulder.

"Nothing" He said. Which was true, he was just looking at the wall before she arrived.

"You love birds!" Paul came in. Taylor felt Harry's muscles tense up.

"Tay, your publicist called me this morning... She said there are some children at the hospital that want to meet you"

She stood up in surprise.

"Really?!" Taylor jumped excited.

"Yes... We were planning a visit next week but what-"

"I want to surprise them now" She said "Where's the hospital?" Taylor held Harry's hand and squeezed it.

Paul just looked at her confused and smiled. It's two blocks away from here, you're going to find it easily.

"Harry, wanna come?" She turned around excited.

He didn't want to. He really didn't.

"They want to see you! Not me" He said wrapping his arms around her waist "I'm just going to get in the way, no"

Taylor groaned but received a kiss from Harry. "As you wish" She smiled and walked out of the room just like that.

"Go, I'll make sure there are paps all over the street" Paul said.

Harry rolled his eyes and nodded.

He'd accepted to deal with it, he was done fighting and he just wanted to be done. And as Liam said, he didn't care about Taylor, why worry about her?

.

.

Taylor Swift walked in the hospital and two girls were there. Everyone stopped their tracks and looked at what was she doing there.

"Taylor?" A little girl that wasn't even seven years old walked to her.Taylor's heart sunk when she saw the marks she had on her face. She was sure were burns but she couldn't really tell. Her black hair was arranged in two ponytails and she was wearing hospital robe. Half of her face was covered in those marks.