1. So it begins.

Hello! This is a new idea!! A haylor fanfic !!

Hope you like it!!

Btw, if you don't like or ship haylor I recomend you to leave (: Just so you don't bother yourself by reading this stuff.

-Camila.

.

I was an eighteen year old girl with good faith, I would believe everything they said. I was pure... If you could tell it like that, I was clean...

and maybe that made him go crazy and somehow I gave everything his twisted mind ever asked me..

.

.

.

Music.

What is music? Music is art, music is love, music is everything for me, and a song is my way to describe what "everything" means; to describe something every detail must be there. In this case something I can't exclude from telling is the rain. The first time I stepped out of that car I had to cover myself with my jacket because there was a storm outside the warm taxi, no one knew me back then. My head was wrenched as well as my clothes and I could feel the flu slowly trying to infect me. Yet, I still can't think on a better day in my life.

I still remember smiling at my mom as she walked beside me into the building, my hand in her hand. I know that she knew I had something. She's not the only one that has told me that, but she was one of the three people that could make me feel that something. And still now I don't know how to explain what it is. We walked inside the office, she squeezed my hand and since that moment everything just turned into a race where I still don't know where finish line is, but I wouldn't dare to find it, not yet.

"Allie Swift" Scott said "Alison Swift" He and the two other guys sitting around the table shook their heads.

I cleared my throat and they turned to look at me. "I like Taylor"

"Taylor Swift..." I nervously said as I tried to get strength to stay there on the chair.

Scott smiled and nodded his head.

"Taylor, I like Taylor" He said.

"I want this to be as mine as possible, I don't want any surprise or anything" I said silently but firmly.

I remember their faces with a smile of agreement, and I knew I was doing it right.

"You are aware you are only eighteen years old, are you sure you want to do this?" One of the men asked.

I nodded.

"You can quit now" The other guy asked.

I shook my head.

"I won't, I know what I want, and this is it" I smiled receiving smiles back.

.

My first song was a hit, although it was only for country fans and we all know country was not the thing that most people hear. I didn't cared, I knew that if I did what I loved (even if it took a while) I would eventually feel as full and happy as I could ever feel and that kept me strong and steady. Second song, not a hit, I was still unknown by everyone, I didn't let myself down. Third song, they didn't even tried to release it.

A river of sadness might crossed my life there, but I wouldn't give up just yet. That was when we tried with a different label, maybe it was the best decision,  though sometimes I think otherwise. Tim McGraw was in every single radio station at least once a week but it was just perfect for me. I was getting a name.

And that's when it all turned into a twisted and wicked game.