16.- Roses.

The next day, both of them had to work, Harry arrived to the studio and Taylor arrived five minutes later. She had the biggest smile on her face when she arrived. Harry was strangely calm that day, when he left her the night before he went directly to his room and he fell asleep in less than five minutes, he didn't needed any drink or a girl, he just fell asleep... he had thought of the reasons. And he had tons of reasons that could explain but none made sense, the only one was Taylor's handwriting in his hand and the image of her telling the story of the apple guy.

He walked and for the surprise of everyone he greeted all of them, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall looked at him confused but he ignored them and went to his own room.

When he was opening the door to his room when he saw Taylor arriving with a big smile, she was talking to someone on her phone and her body guard was behind her with a proud smile on his face. It was the entrance of a princess, she was wearing a white dress with a black belt and black shoes, her walk was calm and slow, the only sight of her had a wave of calmness. At least for Harry.

He looked at her and waited for her to notice him, she looked up and saw him but before he could properly say hi to her, he was being dragged into Paul's office.

"Harry"

"Paul"

"How is Mrs. Styles?" He asked with a mocking tone.

"Taylor" He said loudly "is fine"

"We're scheduling few presentations before her CD comes out, after that you are free to leave" Paul said and Harry nodded. "Oh, there's this thing about the break up" Paul laughed "It has to be a public one, don't worry we'll make it happen" Harry swallowed some saliva.

"Right now keep doing what you're doing, apparently she's really falling for it"

Harry stood up and quietly left the office.

It was a job, she was a fucking job. And he was forgetting that detail, he was forgetting why he was with her. Her wise words, sweet actions and kindness had him a little confused. Just a little.

He walked to his room again when he heard her laugh, (her trying not to laugh) laugh he had no control of his body as he walked to the source of the sound.

"You are kidding!" She said loudly.

"I swear to god I almost die" Liam's voice sounded and Taylor laughed again.

"How big was the cat" She laughed again.

"It was a monster!" Liam said again.

"Cats are not monsters, they are lovely! In fact, I'm thinking on buying one" She said and Harry saw both of them walking towards Harry.

"No kidding, you like cats better than dogs?" Liam asked.

"Yeah" She said with a smile.

Harry took his time to admire her and her sweet smile to the ground, he'd come to the conclusion that she was in fact a princess.

"There's Harry" Liam said with a big smile on his face. Harry had always liked Liam, he's the one that gave him the best advices and the one that listened to him even when he was yelling. If someone had been a friend, it was Liam.

She slowly looked up from the ground and her eyes grew in amazement again as she walked to Harry. Her good vibes were contagious as she wrapped her arms around Harry's waist squeezing him like a teddy bear. Harry couldn't help but wrap his arms around her shoulders and kiss her head.

She looked happier than usual.

"Why so happy?" Harry asked playing with her hair. She loosened her strength in her grip and she looked up at him.