5. Two simple rules.

Rule #1: Be in right place at the right time.

.

.

Harry walked down the corridor of the building with his hands on his pockets, and as always, he was not paying attention to anything around him, lost in too many thoughts to care he was about to turn around when he felt someone crashing with him, he started to get annoyed and his angry voice started to get ready for some screaming but for his good luck it was a sobbing Taylor.

.

"I'm sorry" She said covering her face with her hands, she didn't even bothered to look up and see who she crashed with, for who would even want to carry with a crying teenager in that place?

"What the-?" Harry whispered as he looked at the corridor she came from, he could see the figure of Niall turning right on the corner at the other side of it and a crooked smile crossed his face.

Taylor tried to walk past him but he didn't let her, he wrapped his arms around her thin body before she could ever pass him, it took her breathe away and she looked up to see Harry's chin.

"Sorry Harry" She managed to say between sobs.

Harry just placed a hand on her hair and started caressing it. "Shhh, cry all you need" his hands massaged her head.

No, she wouldn't cry... Not in front of him. But she was too hurt and tired to care, her embarrassment could wait some time. She just leaned her face on his firm chest and slowly breathed to calm herself. Was she really that stupid and sensitive to cry for something like that?

He felt her tremble in his arms and he felt the urge to pull away and leave her there, he couldn't deny she was pretty... of course she was, but she was a brokenhearted teenager, he was not a babysitter nor Dr. Heart. He remembered what Paul told him, "Just some little lies". He sighed, something he was good at was lying.

Harry smiled and squeezed the blonde girl in his arms, 'it should be fun' He thought while he slowly moved her arms up his shoulders to her waist and wrapped them around her.

.

.

.

Rule#2: Always be a gentleman.

"I'm sorry" I said realizing I had been there hugging Harry quite a long time.He was looking down at me and didn't smiled but gave me a sweet look.

"I have to go" I said as I slowly pulled away from him.

"I can't let you go alone" He said with a concerned look on his face.

I just shook my head. "Don't worry"

"You won't go alone anywhere" He said firmly.

I couldn't find the 'no it's okay' to come from my mouth.

"I will take you home" He said and took some keys out of his pocket.

"You already did eno-"

He took my hand and leaded me to the private parking lot where his black Mercedes Benz was.

"You really don't have to do this Harry" I finally found some words to come out of my mouth.

"I won't let anyone see you crying" He said rubbing my shoulder "And I specially, I won't let the hungry paparazzi get their meal of your tears, so please get in the car... I promise I won't hurt you" He sounded so caring and protective and I couldn't say no.

He opened up the door for me, I got into the car.

I will never not regret the moment I did that.

.

.

"What happened there?" He asked while driving them away from the building, as if he didn't know.

"Nothing" She said looking down at her hands.

He rolled his eyes in his mind but controlled himself of doing it in front of her.

"You can tell me anything" He said taking a hand off the wheel and placing it around her seat.

"It's ridiculous, and I don't want you to waste more time hearing my whining"

'It's not like I want to' He thought.

"It's not a waste of time, come on" He said. "It was Niall, wasn't he?"

She looked up at him surprised.

"Don't be surprised... He's like that with every girl..." She sighed by hearing his words. "Sorry..." He looked at her and with his free hand he took a strand of her hair and started to rub it slowly.

"I'm sorry you had to live that... Now." She couldn't take her eyes off his profile "I tell you... This industry might be the most wonderful thing sometimes, but most of the times it's crap" He turned left "You can't trust anybody..." He turned right not taking his eyes off the road. "I'm serious. Half of the people want to play with you" The smell of his lotion made her feel so warm and the sound of his voice made her feel safe. He stopped the car as the red light appeared.

"That's why you need a friend" He turned around to see her, his stare stronger than ever. "I can be your little bodyguard if you want me to" She was now so hypnotized by his eyes that she just managed to smile.

"Will you let me be?" He took her hand and gave it a quick kiss.

She giggled and looked down, she nodded.

The light turned green and he kept driving.

He was laughing inside.

He knew it was going to be easy but damn... It was easier than the hookers that were waiting for him in his hotel room.

-

"Thank you Harry" She smiled as he parked on her hotel's parking lot.

"It was nothing" He smiled and was about to get out of his car to open her door but she took his hand out of nowhere.

"No, I mean it..." She looked down.

Her hand was so tiny and soft and her eyes were so blue and pure...

"Thank You" Those were the only two words she could find in her vocabulary , for he had already left her speechless.

He just nodded and leaned forward to kiss her cheek, she smiled to the ground and waited until he was not close to her to open the door and walk into her hotel.

She could've trusted him anything in that moment.