21.- Last kiss.

He'd been weird, Harry was quiet and distant with her after the release of her album. She thought she was getting somewhere but now... He didn't call her, he avoided her, and she couldn't be more confused.

.

She found him walking down a corridor in the studio.

"Harry" She said calmly and loud enough for him to hear.

"Harry" She repeated.

"Harry" Taylor was sure he'd heard her but he refused to turn around.

"Harry!" She screamed at him desperate and only that made him stop walking but not turn around.

She rushed and stood in front of him.

"Harry..."She started looking for his eyes "Why won't you look at me..." Her voice almost swallowed by her throat when she saw him.

"What's wrong?"

There was no answer from him.

"What happened?"

Still, just Harry's silent.

"Harry! Talk to me! Look at me!" And he looked down at her, for the first time in a long time their eyes were meeting.

"I'm sorry" Harry whispered.

"For what?" Taylor asked with a sad smile on her face, all he'd done was making her happy, there was nothing he should be sorry about... Or at least that's what she thought.

"For..." Harry sighed "for everything"

She shook her head, the anger she felt before disappeared when he started talking.

"You don't have to be..." She chocked a laugh "Harry... You've only made me happy" Harry closed his eyes and nodded. Pain crawling up his spine.

"You don't understand" He whispered.

Taylor got confused and stared at him, her mind started to wander on things and her insecurity appeared.

"I-I" She felt something was coming, something bad, but before that happened she somehow grew the courage to shut him up with her lips. She knew that was coward, to avoid his talk by just having her own way... but her only thought and goal was kissing him and making sure he knew she loved him.

Harry couldn't take it, his own little courage was suddenly taken away when she kissed him, when he felt the soft skin of her lips making the movements he had come to like.

"Harry... I love you" Taylor whispered after she slowly broke the kiss "I love you" She repeated.

His mind stopped and his body was too focused on keeping her close to him. He looked at her and felt in a way no one had ever made him feel before. She loved him... How could she? How can a person like her can love a person like him? How blind is she? How hurt will she be? Why? How? When? There were a lot of questions for her to answer and there was no time anymore, but the worst part was that he asked himself the same questions the second she said those three words, and it was like she cleared his mind with her voice and as if he didn't need those answers anymore.

"I love you too" Harry whispered almost inaudible; but he said it and he said it because it was true. He loved her in a way he couldn't even explain, he wanted to protect her from everything, he wanted her to succeed, to be happy, he wanted to kiss her forever, to hug her, to hear her voice forever, Harry loved Taylor because she was kind, nice, intelligent, funny, talented, beautiful. Again, he just wanted to protect her, and to be with her , and to make sure she will always be happy, and if that's not what love is, then Harry didn't know what happened in his heart.