23.-Sad Beautiful Tragic.

The next day everything was like the day before. The sun was up and the world was quiet, Harry had locked himself in his apartment and all he'd done was drink and smoke without any intention on stopping.

The world continued its normal pace if that's what you wanted to know. At least for everyone but them, just a few things changed... Taylor was a whore and Harry was a loved celebrity again. Just how it was planned.

.

.

.

She sighed and covered herself with her coat, put her earphones on and walked out of the hotel. Paparazzi screaming things she didn't want to hear and her body was as cold as it could ever be.

Where was she?

Why was she dealing with all that?

It was not fair.

It was so not fair.

Her guards closed the door and she took a last glance to the window to see the attention she had. Well... Samantha somehow shot attention to her without even moving a finger.

But it was not fair. Yes, she reached a million followers on every type social media she'd ever had ... and the counter kept going. Her twitter was full of hate messages on why would she play with Harry? How could she play with precious oh little prince Harry? Who by the way didn't stop drinking all the "relationship" they had,was cold, mean, boring, never smiled, and was fucked up for god knows what! Who couldn't keep a conversation with her, who cheated on her.

She kicked the seat that was in front of her and turned around, she held her legs next to her chest and hid her face between them.

She couldn't remember a time when she'd cried more than what she did that day.

.

.

Samantha looked at her with a smile like if she'd won the lottery.

Taylor didn't bother to ask.

"Honey, guess what?... Joe will be your date for a movie premiere!"

Taylor looked at her with a killer stare.

"What, aren't you happy?"

"First of all, I'm not your 'honey' or 'sweetheart' or whoever you think you are talking to, right now you are-"

"Okay, let me stop you right there" Samantha said with her usual smile "I don't think you know who you are talking to, or how this things work but let me wake you up from whatever little fairy tale you are in right now" Her smile was gone "This are all fucking businesses, no drama, no sells. So you better start listening to me because guess what, without me you are nothing, you are just an eighteenth year old without anything else than a pair of good legs, cause believe me that's all the body you've got. Now, since today I need you to stop acting like you are on charge of everyone in here, cause you are not"

Taylor had tears on her eyes.

"Oh, and here you have" She threw a package to her.

"A thousand dollars for your first album, congratulations" Samantha pointed at the door. "Now get the hell out of my office, I'll have someone calling you later"

Taylor glared at her publicist and slowly walked out of the room. "You forget your money"

"You can shove it wherever you can" Taylor said and walked without looking back.

.

.

Taylor was close to call her mom, she needed her badly but she didn't want to worry her. Sooner or later she would find out how the world was talking about her daughter that she didn't want her to stress her more with her crying.

She looked in her contacts. Harry's name was deleted and she kept scrolling down until she found someone she had no problem talking to.

"Niall, can you please pick me up?" She sighed and just thought she wanted to leave the world behind for a while.

.

.

Harry was packing his things to leave New York City, maybe he would go back to England or Japan anywhere was better than that stupid city, but something stopped him; He was looking for his passport when her CD appeared, her smile was on the front of it and he remembered how she texted him the pictures of the photoshoot for that album, he turned it around and read the songs, Innocent. He remembered that song really well.

She stopped him.

And he figured himself out, he loved her, he did, and he cared about her even though he tried not to. Harry wanted to protect her. But he hurt her in every possible way, there was no way where he wasn't guilty. He agreed to play with her in the first place, he thought of her as a game and as a game he played, and in between the feelings he had or didn't had, he in fact cheated on her. There was no way where he looked and see he did things right. The only thing that made him feel a little less miserable was that she'd fallen in love with him, and maybe... he did something right because how could she love someone like him.

.

.

"Tay, are you okay?" Niall said looking straight into her eyes.

"No" She said, red lipstick on her lips.

Niall looked down at her, she was wearing a tight black dress and black long boots with heels. He blinked twice before noticing how she'd straightened her hair.

"Taylor... you look"

Taylor just smiled up at him.

"Take me somewhere nice" She gave him a kiss on the cheek leaving the red mark on it.

-

Giving the recent events, she understood she couldn't say anything that could change the view they had on her so she might as well become the girl everyone thought she were and what better than being photographed with Niall going out somewhere with her dressed that way.