18.- Phobias?

"Do you know what's the thing I love most about kids?"

"Nope" Harry said walking next to her.

"The fact that they just know everything is going to be okay"

"Really?"

"I remember when I was little, my uncle was in the hospital, I don't quite remember what happened to him but I remember watching my mom and grandpa crying but I was not scared, as weird as it sounds... I knew he was going to be fine..."

"That's because you didn't know the thing he had, they didn't tell you how bad it was"

"Either way. In the end he was fine and last month I visited him"

"But you do understand kids think that because they don't know"

"I do, but even if they knew; knowing that later they would get ice cream would light the day. Now we're too worried about everything"

"You don't seem the kind of person that worries too much"

"There's not much to worry about, is there?"

"Not really"

He felt how her hand slowly made its way into his hand, he'd got used to the feeling of her hand in his hand, he was used to how good they fit and how light it would feel.

Taylor invited Harry to Nashville, he seemed too stressed the week before their trip that she decided to take him into a little holiday. Her family had a little house they weren't using so they chose that one, it was in a little town not too far from the city, but with the delights of peace and calmness of a little field.

"We are here" She smiled at the meadow in front of them.

Red poppies looking like little hearts to infinite were just one step away from them.

"Wow"

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Harry nodded his head and felt Taylor's soft lips on his cheek.

She ran into the meadow and felt the little flowers caress her calves and knees. Her laugh combined with the sound of some birds humming was exactly what he needed, he smelled the sweet smell of flowers and looked at the sky, the sun rays crashing with his face and hitting up his the part of his chest he showed with his half unbuttoned shirt.

"Harry, come!"

He opened his eyes and saw Taylor smiling at him. In front of her the flowers making her yellow dress intensely bright and contrasting with her red lips.

He liked her. How could he not? she was gorgeous, but he felt better with himself denying it, he felt safe by reminding himself that he was good alone, he kept reminding himself what he had to do. But she made it hard to think of something else than her when she danced around the red flowers with her silky hair making its own dance with the wind; And in that part of the fields where there was no connection with the world, his thoughts grew bigger and louder.

"I won't go there!" He said sitting down on the green grass.

"Why?!"

"Are you kidding me? There might be snakes or some shit like that!"

Taylor looked at him for few seconds and started laughing like she heard the funniest joke in the world.

He glared at her as she tried to calm down.

"Harry, don't be a child" She screamed resting her hands on her knees to catch her breathe.

"I won't go there love" He said looking at her from the place he'd found under an enormous cloud.