19.Like home.

And he got used to her, as easy as that. She came in like an unexpected and unnecessary change of pillows, at first he was uncomfortable though he knew how to use it, but as time passed, it became normal to use it, he got comfortable with it and he didn't care if it stayed or if the old one returned.
But the pillow is only a night thing, a one time a day thing, so was she. Taylor Swift was that moment of complete calmness and silence during the day (that mostly is the night) maybe because she made him talk, she asked him things and he had no other choice but answer and give good answers for the sake of their 'relationship', in the beginning it was not too hard but it demanded him some lie thinking, until the moment in the meadow when he started to say the truth. And that was the hardest moment. When he realized what he did and how it came easily out of his mouth.

There was no internet in the country house, they decided to disconnect it. He had his own internet in his phone so he didn't really care. For his surprise, he hadn't used it at all.

.
.
.
"Did you like it?" She asked Harry as he walked behind her.

"I did. It was beautiful" He said closing the door behind him. "What's next?"

"I could take you to a bar but I don't drink" Taylor said taking off her withe sweater.

"I'm done with bars, let's do something different"

"I've got some games... Do you like scrabble?"

Harry nodded his head while he walked into the kitchen.

.
She came out with a box in her hands and and an oversized shirt from her brother, she wore comfy grey leggings and her hair was arranged in a ponytail.

"You look so lazy" He laughed.

"I'm really tired"

"Sleep then" He smirked.

"But we are going to play..." She stopped talking because she yawned.

"Come on let's go to sleep"

They walked inside her old bedroom, which was big enough for them. She'd never slept with anyone before Harry, the night he appeared soaked in front of her hotel door. She remembered someone telling her that sleeping and just sleeping with someone improved trust with each other. On the other hand, he had considered having sex with her. When he first met her and he had to lower the number of nights when he got laid, he would think of her. And being the only female body he was in contact all day made him hard not to think about it.

"You should know... Before you, I haven't slept with any guy in the same bed"

"I figured that out"

"How come?"

"You seemed so shy"

"I was really shy, you were like scary with everyone!"

"Can you blame me?"

"No but I can't understand you either"

"Don't try to"

"Why?"

Harry closed his mouth before he said something that could compromise him.

"I'm really hard to understand" He said.

"I would like to try"

"Of course you do" He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth.

.

She fell asleep next to him, her hands clasped together and her hair in a ponytail. Harry just waited until that moment to walk away from the room and get to the couch to sleep. He didn't that night.