6. Nights

Isn't it funny how time works? It's a second for her but an eternity for him.

It's a 12 hour night of thoughts wandering for some

also, is an 8 hour dreamy night

or maybe a sleepless night with well paid company.

.

That night Taylor stayed locked in her hotel room with her mom, she told her what happened with Niall.- she had let herself wander in ideas and fake scenarios in her mind that now were ruined, and yeah, maybe she was being childish, and a drama queen and, a whining teenager but that didn't made the fact that she was hurt any less true. But it wasn't the fact that her dreams of being with Niall crashed down what made her feel so bad. Instead, the fact that she thought she'd found a person she could be herself with in this industry(the one which day by day seemed to be more difficult to act naturally in) someone she could hold onto, and someone who she cared a lot about, didn't gave a flying fuck about her. And having a lot of hope in something that made you happy in your mind, that only the thought of it gave you strengths to keep moving to the next problem, was officially shattered was the worst thing.

She didn't cried more than what she did back in the studio and with Harry...

Harry.

.

He was her last thought as she drifted to sleep.

.

.

Far away from her ears to hear and her eyes to see was Niall having huge problems with his mind and his heart, the debate of always about calling her and apologize... Cause that's all he could do. He could not tell her any reason why he walked away, or why he acted like a complete dickhead with her. It seemed like the worst idea ever; calling her and being all "I'm sorry" and she might want and explanation and he could not give it to her, and he wished he did cause he cared about her, he cared way too much. And he knew telling her what was going on would've been the best way to show her... Yet, he would make both sides loose.

For now, all he had was a little video he recorded while she was playing the guitar. Her eyes would constantly look up at the camera and she would smile at him, he would pause the video in that exact second and he would admire her pretty face.

He just wanted the time their management agreed, to be over. He just wanted her way out of it...

How could he do it? How could he do it when he was sure she hated him?

.

.

His heavy breathing trembled on the walls, oh how he loved this girls-always giving him pleasure... as long as he gave them money.

Harry could not think of anything else than being completely and fully over, done and pleasured that night.

And he drank more whiskey until he could close his eyes and fade out.

.

-

.

"Wake up" She heard the sweet voice of her mom by her right ear.

Taylor opened her eyes and saw it was sunny, which made her mood boost up. She stretched herself and sat on the bed looking out at the window. Her first thought of the morning was interrupted by the sound of her phone vibrating, she went to pick it up and Samantha's name appeared with seven messages and five missed calls below it.

'Good morning, office. Now'

'Taylor, hurry'

'Can't believe you're still sleeping'

'Answer your phone'

'Stuff to talk'

'Fine, don't come crying with me after'

'You read it by yourself, and there was a link of a gossip magazine'

HARRY STYLES BABYSITTING TAYLOR SWIFT?! IS THAT HIS NEW JOB? THE BOY BAND THING DIDN'T WORKED OUT TOO WELL FOR HIM, DID IT? CHECK THIS ARTICLE TO SEE MORE ABOUT IT.

Yesterday we spotted Harry Styles giving a mysterious girl a ride to her hotel. Later, our sources found out it was no one else than TAYLOR SWIFT! A new country artist? We sure didn't know much about her until now!

Harry Styles, member of one direction's boy band was a little bit too gentleman than what he's used to!

After leaving this little girl in her hotel he would drive off to the hotel he's staying at and wait for his now well known 'night companions'

Keep reading here!

Taylor didn't knew what to do, she quickly called Samantha.

-Hello?

-Samantha, what is that?

-It's good isn't it?

-No!

-Why? It doesn't say anything bad about you, in fact I was about to yell at you because of that but you just got yourself 100 thousand more followers on twitter this morning.

-I don't care... the thing it says... it's bullshit

-Darling, get used to it, so if you excuse me... I have work to do

-But-

Samantha hung up leaving Taylor confused and annoyed.

.

.

Harry woke up to the sound of his cellphone ringing, Paul's name on it.

Shit, it was sunny and he had the worst hangover ever.

-What?' He said in his usual raspy and kinda high morning voice.

-Nothing new, new rumours... But that's not the thing. We're recording the song NOW

-Why?

-It's the perfect timing.

.

It's surprising how the things move in here. An hour ago I was arguing with my mom about the new rumour and the I was sitting in front of Paul signing a contract for the song to be used by them.

"I-I still want to talk about ... an article I read..." I said playing with my toes.

Paul looked at me and smiled, he laughed a little too hard to comfort.

"Don't worry, it's a bad article about a bad magazine... You just have to ignore stuff like that" He said looking at the contract with a smile.

"Yeah, I know... it's just ... it's the first rumour that involves me..." I said still uneasy about it.

"Just don't pay attention to it, it's not important". He said.

.

Paul laughed inside. "It's not important".

Darling it was just the beginning.

.

The song was ours, half mine and half one direction's and that made me happy.

"Since today everybody will know your name" Paul said shaking my hand.

I smiled.

There was nothing I wanted more than that... and it seemed it was all sunshine and light.

.

.

.

FINAL NOTES!

Hello! First of all thank you all for reading and rating this story! You're all the reason I want to write more than one chapter a day! :)

I know this chapter might've been pretty boring to read but i'll try to make it go better! Just wait!!

Thank you again!

Love you all.

-Camila :)