27. Reconstruction

It seemed stupid, doing all what she did because of Harry. Now that she looks back at it, it seems so immature and stupid to have such a breakdown that could've ruined her career. 

If it wasn't for Joe, her career might've ended a long time ago and all because she had her heart broken, she understood now.

She understood everything they told her, everything Samantha told her about the image, and she realized that the image was all that mattered.

"Tell us a little more about Joe," The interviewer asked Taylor and she already knew that question was going to appear sooner or later.

"What do you want to know about him?" She said clasping her hands together before letting them fall on her lap.

"Everything we all want to know!" The blonde girl smiled and winked her eye "Are you or are you not dating"

Taylor sighed and shook her head with a small smile.

"He's amazing, but we are not dating," She said as the crowd 'booed' her.

And that was the truth, even though the papers said differently. As for the image of Joe, he was a savor, he was the knight that kept Taylor away from basically dying out of alcohol and depression, they made Taylor look as the weak one, as the one that needed someone (which at the moment wasn't false either), but people saw the two of them as the perfect example of a modern fairytale of the princess finally finding her prince.

Some papers even pictured Harry as the bad guy, some other kept blaming Taylor for everything.

After all that time, she didn't care anymore.

"And let's just talk you and me..." The interviewer winked her eye "This is between us two, okay?"

Taylor smiled and crossed her legs as she leaned forward to listen to what the woman had to ask, which she had a feeling that had to do with Joe.

"Do you like Joe?"

Taylor smiled, for once in the entire interview, the smile that curved her lips was genuine.

"He is a great guy" Taylor pause "Yes, I like him a lot"

And the world went crazy... At least, magazines and the internet went crazy.

They wanted Taylor and Joe together, they've found a new distraction. 

And Harry was of course, away from the picture.

A couple of months after all the "Haylor" break up drama. Harry was everything the media talked about. The plan had worked and every single talk show wanted Harry on it but they soon found a new distraction and Harry just disappeared and that helped Taylor so much.

Anyways, she was twenty-one years old now, meaning Harry was twenty-four. She knew things she didn't when she was younger, she had become a stronger person, a beautiful woman, and a talented musician who built her career out of the trash that was being thrown at her. 

"So...  you came here to promote your new song! Congratulations"

"The lucky one, yes" Taylor's smile grew bigger.

"Can you tell us about what inspired you to write it?"

She laughed.

"I mean, the song explains itself..."

"Yeah, it certainly does... Now you are popping' as the kids nowadays say" The interviewer and audience laughed "And we've seen that you are starting to have a voice with a couple of millions following you in all your social medias... you are for sure the next big star"

"Oh, you are so nice! Thank you"

"With this network that you have and focusing on the topic of the song... what would you like to say to the girls out there looking up to you"

She sighed before speaking.

"That every single one of you is worthy of everything you've ever dreamed of, everything is possible" She smiled "You have to stay focused on your dreams, don't compare yourself to others and don't let your world turn around someone or something that is not you... you should be the brightest and the most amazing being for yourself"

.