34

"So that's where they hide.." I mumbled when I saw the big ass stone not too far away.

"Everyone line up! I'm going to divide us into teams!" I hurriedly went back in line when Sisgoleona shouted. Few more minutes and we'll be starting the operation!

"I'm okay with everyone as long as I'm not paired with these two stupid shrimps here." Zora said. I turned to him.

"As if I want to be paired with you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"No one wants to be teamed up with you anyway so I don't mind teaming with you." Asta grinned.

"You're putting your muscle brain in good use for once, Asta. Good job!" I patted him on his back.

"Huh?!" He shouted.

"Why do you sound like you're pitying me?" Zora leaned in. "And you.." He turned to me so I raised a brow. "You've got a big attitude for someone your size." He smirked.

"What do you mean someone my size?! I a-" I stopped talking when I felt Sisgoleona's paw on my head.

"You three are coming with me, ya problematic scums." She glared at us, making me shut up. When she finished announcing the teams we all lined up, waiting for the time to attack. I'm a little sad I'm not on the same team as Yuno.. Not that I'm complaining! H-he should be with his squad.. not with me. Why am I thinking about that?! I should be thinking about our fight later! Come to think about it.. Why do I feel extremely nervous and uneasy? I should be fine since I'm on the same team as Sisgoleona.. But still, I feel uneasy.

"Lia, are you alright?" I snapped back into reality when Yuno approached me.

"Huh? Yeah.. I'm fine." I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. I peeked over his side and saw Mimosa smiling at us. "Good luck to you and your team!" I cheered.

"You too. Do your best and don't die." He said and walked away. Jeez that guy lacks facial expressions.. I gotta teach him some one day.

"You may encounter a lot of enemies on your way towards the center. You may defeat them however you like. As long as you don't lose, I don't care what you do." She smirked at us. I bit my lip in excitement upon hearing the words 'defeat them however you like.'  But I feel like we won't be getting any action with Sisgoleona on our team.. That lady is a beast! 

"Holy crap!" Asta shouted when he saw the trail of flames Sisgoleona left. "Do we even need to be here?" 

"We should be well rested when we reach the center then.." I yawned.

"We can see past your flimsy trap spells!" Zora chuckled loudly. I rolled my eyes at him. This psychopath.

"I can cut through any spell with my swords!" Asta shouted.

"Lame ass traps are everywhere." I mumbled. I shielded myself when Sisgoleona went to stomp on two people on the ground.

"We seriously don't have anything to do here!" I widened my eyes when I heard two Asta's. "Eh?! Is that you, Grey-senpai?!"

"What the heck, you little shrimp. You can use magic?" Zora asked. I sighed.

"One Asta is already handful.." I mumbled and surveyed both of them. Both of them have no magic at all. But, their ki gave it away.. I glanced at Sigoleona. I'm gonna let her handle this. 

"Can you tell which is the real one?" She asked Zora.

"No.. not at all." He said. I bit my lip when she grabbed him by the head.