17

"Here have some more to regain your energy~" Charmy continued to shove food into Yuno's mouth.

"Damn you, Yuno! You're getting stronger. I won't lose to you!" Asta shouted at his rival.

"Look at you, Asta. You're all beat up.. which means you've gotten stronger as well." He said.

Pft I left the two have their bromance and climbed onto the roof with Finral.

"Aahh much better." I said while sitting down.

"Hey Lia-san." He called me.

"Hmm what?" I turned to him.

"Y-your power earlier.. um.. where did you get that?" He asked me.

"Oh that? I don't really know I just felt the energy around me and then I just.." I made whoosh gesture. "Did that.. you know?" I said.

"Ah is that so? O-okay heheh.." He said scratching his neck.

"Why is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Oh no it's nothing it's just.." He paused. "For a moment there I thought you had mana but hearing what you said right now made me think it must be that... that 'energy' you felt and turned it into your own.." he looked at me. "It must've been everyone's mana."

"Everyone's mana?" I asked.

"I don't know let's ask someone else because I don't really know that much about this stuff." He said.

I looked to our left as soon as I felt a strong presence there. I stood up preparing myself to attack but when I tried to create a ball using my powers nothing came out. I tried again but there's still nothing.

"Lia-san? What's wrong?" Finral asked me.

"There's someone coming." I said.

"Lia! Can you still fight?!" Asta shouted from below. I'm feeling a little bit of fatigue from all the fighting and I'm not sure if I can fight at all.. but this person's magical power is greater than any of us in here. I looked at Charmy who was busy admiring her prince.

"I-" After taking a step I slipped on the roof. I thought I was going to hit to ground again but I felt a soothing breeze caught me. Yuno walked towards me and offered his hand.

"Ah! That handsome jerk beat me again!"

"Tch klutz." He said. I took his hand and he helped me get off the breeze.

"Thanks."

We all looked at the same direction when the houses got ran down. There revealed one of the generals, Yagos.

"Well, well , well. If it isn't our star pupil.." He greeted me. I really wanna fight this guy but I don't have any strength left! I clenched my fist in anger. I felt Yuno holding my clutched fist.

"Don't be stupid and back off for now." He said while pulling me with him but I didn't budge and continued making eye contact with Yagos. "Lia." Yuno called me sternly. "Look, I know how important this is for you but I don't think you can win against that guy.. at least in that state." He said. I looked at him and back at the crippled old man in front of us. Oh the ways I would murder this geezer.

"Al-

"Tch." I widened my eyes as I felt him lift me off the ground.

"H-hey! Put me down!" I said to Yuno who's carrying me like a sack of rice.

"You've been staring too long you didn't notice that the Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn just arrived." He said making me turn to the roof to see a new fellow. He has a funny curly hair.