41

Royal Knights Exam. Royal Knights Exam. Royal Knights Exam. What's it going to be like? Is Lia going to be here? After my chatting with Mimosa and a little bit of reflection I finally realized something.. Its crazy but what am I going to do about it? I swear after this exam.. I'm going straight to her..

"Thank you all for gathering here today!" I rubbed my palms together and looked around in search of her. 

"Pay attention, Yuno!" I winced when Klaus smacked the back of my head making Mimosa giggle.

"Lia's with Asta as we speak." She said.

"I'm not looking for her." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah? Your eyes says otherwise, Yuno-san." She giggled. "Let's pay attention to the mechanics of the exam now." She said and faced the front.

"A team competition where you have to destroy the enemies' crystal!" I looked at the screen that flashed all of our names. Part of me wants to be in a team with Lia but that'll make things awkward. It may result to a loss.. I shook my head. Now is not the time for this. Focus on the task at hand, Yuno. 

"I'm with the girl from the Black Bulls and someone from the Green Mantis.." I felt someone pat my back. 

"Good luck out there, Yuno!" 

"Let's do our best!"

"I'll do my best crushing both of your teams, Klaus-senpai, Mimosa." I bowed before walking to my team. I looked at the girl who's throwing weird stares towards me. God, I hope she's not as noisy as Asta. Our team is so quiet unlike the teams around us.. which is good and I'd like to keep it that way. Speaking of teams.. I looked around and searched for a certain someone. I saw her talking to two men. Does she feel comfortable around them? I looked at her and studied her actions to know if she feels any kind of discomfort. My eye twitched when one guy kissed her hand. I was about to walk over to them when I heard a voice inside my head. 

"It's fine. Focus on yourself instead of focusing on someone you called a distraction."

That day.. That moment was the time I realized how much of an ass I was calling the one I love a 'distraction' I was so.. pathetic and selfish to only focus on my own feelings. Completely ignoring the fact that I was hurting someone else's.

"Oi, Yuno! Are you listening?!" I looked at Lia's who's waving her hand in front of me. "There he is.. What are you spacing out for?! I was talking non-stop here like an idiot while you stare off somewhere!" She cleared her throat. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling like an idiot.

"Sorry, I was thinking of something." I mumbled. Her gaze softened before speaking.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head at her question. Well, wouldn't it be awkward to talk about yourself? 

"Like I said, the past 6 months were nothing but a pain in the ass!" She sighed loudly, laying down on the grass. "The first three months I was with Raia and the others and you know what they taught me?" I shrugged and rested my chin on my palm, enjoying the view of her getting upset over her training.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I mean, we did spar a few times but tha-that's it! I also learned how to pick-pocket and I did learn how to heal someone using my ability.. tho it's not that strong? Because that's not really my area of expertise but that's boring!"

"Pick-pocke-? Aren't you glad you got stronger?" I asked her.

"Uhh no? They made a a frickin doctor! Everytime all of us spar Raia is always the most injured one so I've got no choice but to learn how to heal him! One time Raia stole something of Vetto and that asshole almost died!" She sighed. "Kudos to Vetto tho he hit all of Raia's vital spots.. talk about the accuracy."