16

"Captain! Let us go with you!" Asta and I both said at the same time. We just got assigned to a new mission after getting back from the Underwater Temple! Talk about lucky! Besides.. it's the Diamond Kingdom we have to face..

"With that many injuries? Yeah, no." Captain said.

"But-" I got cut off by Charmy.

"As their senior, it is my job to protect my them." Woah, I've never seen Charmy this serious before.

"Charmy.." Captain hesitated for a moment before finally giving in. "Fine! Come with me ya dumbasses!" Yes! Now all we have to do is to find Finral..

"Finral-senpai!" I shouted when I saw him talking to two girls.

"Ah oh that must be-" I cut him off.

"Do you mind if I borrow him for a while?" I asked the girls who has a confused expression on their faces.

"Ah not exactly.." One of them said.

"Perfect." I said before grabbing Finral away from them.

"O-oi! That's not how you-" He stopped when he looked at me. "What is it? Are you alright?" He asked me.

I looked away. "Y-yeah, the Captain wants you to take us somewhere. Let's go." I said. There are so many mixed emotions I am feeling right now.

"We're counting on you, Finral-senpai!" Asta shouted.

"My meal-saving prince!"

"Hurry it up!" Captain urged Finral.

"O-okay! Here we go!" He then created a portal big enough to fit all of us.

Yuno's POV

"Not bad for a little brat like you."

I didn't even bother to answer him, it's pointless.

"Goodness, what an embarrassing moment for a general like you." I looked up to the sky and saw a lightning-magic user. "Here, lemme lend you a hand. We still need to find the girl." He said. There's only one person who came to my mind when he mentioned that. Could it be?

"Oi! I said you don't need to help me Lagos!" The other shouted.

"Tch, let's see if he can protect the people who looks up to him so much."

"General!" A boy with a dark hooded outfit approached the skinny man.

"What is it, Sammael?"

"One of the knights said that the Black Bulls are on their way." He said.

"Then there's your chance, Sammael. Seize it." The boy walked away. Shit, it looks like they're looking for Lia. But, none of that is my concern right now. I need to protect the civilians.

"Bell, arrows." I said as I saw one of the generals cast a lightning spell.

Focus on your mission, Yuno.

3rd Person's POV

The Black Bulls arrived at the town of Kiten and there stood a giant tree before them. Lia jumped down from the wall and faced her Captain.

"I'll be going. Don't die, Asta." She said and waved at them goodbye.

"Lia-san! Are you gonna be okay?" Asta shouted.

"Captain! Don't you think we should stop her?" Finral question his Captain.

"No, I think this mission is really important to her.. judging from her actions earlier." He puffed out his cigarette. "I think it's best if we leave her alone this time." He said before heading towards the center of the town.