29

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked Asta.

"The Wizard King said that they are gathering a bunch of people to go and fight the Eye of the Midnight Sun.. They call it the.." Asta paused for a while. "Ah! The Royal Knight's Exam! I have no idea what kind of exam it is but I am surely excited!" He shouted.

"Don't cry if I'm the only one who passed, Asta." Yuno said.

"Like hell I'm gonna cry!" He shouted and turned to me. "What about you, Lia?"

"I guess I'm not joining." I mumbled mindlessly... Jeez my mind is too preoccupied by the fact that I am walking in front of Yuno! I looked at Asta. Good thing he has no idea.

"Eh?! You have to join, Lia!" Asta shook my shoulders aggressively.

"Oi, calm your ass down, the fuck.." I said as I let go of his grip and fixed my hair. "My hair is getting long now is it?" I showed Asta my hair.

"I guess so.. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Sister Lily's hair." He said.

"She's a wo-"

"Of course you haven't she's a nun, shitbrain." I said, cutting Yuno off. "Should I cut it?" I asked Asta.

"Eh.. Lemme see..." He grabbed my hair from both sides and started twirling it. "Amazing! It's so soft!" He brought his face closer to smell my hair. "And smells like flowers! Yuno, smell it!" I panicked when Asta said that.

"He doesn't have to-"

"You useless morons!" We all looked at the source of the fearsome voice. I peeked at the room and saw the new Captain of the Crimson Lions punched someone in the face?! How badass is that?! "The Crimson Lions placed fifth?!"

"Wah her voice is giving me the chills.." I said to myself while looking at her devour the souls of the poor men in front of her. 

"How dare that Fuegoleon raise a bunch of cowardly men like you!" She roared.

"That's not true! Captain Fuegoleon taught us how to be like a true knight!" One shouted.

"Oi, Asta what do you think Captain Fuegoleon is like?" I asked Asta behind me. "You know is he like this.." I frowned to show him a scary face. "Or like this.." I tried to look as manly as I can while flexing my muscles.

"Oh.. I think he's more like this.." Asta then impersonated a composed gentle man while gesturing some things like an idiot making me laugh.

"While my useless brother is in bed, I'll whip you all into shape!" We returned our attention to the shouting lioness in front of us.

"She's so awesome!" Asta exclaimed.

"Let's go to our usual hot springs training camp!" My ears perked up upon hearing the word 'hit springs'.

"Did she just said hot springs?" I asked Asta.

"Trainings like that sounds like fun!" Asta said, completely ignoring what I said.

"Sounds so easy.." Yuno said. I diverted my attention to something else and sat on the stairs.

"I heard that." I froze when I heard the fierce voice called Asta. "Then you better come as well." I winced when I saw a claw made out of fire grabbed Asta's head

"See you at the exams, Asta." Yuno turned away from Asta. I snickered quietly while watching Yuno's reaction being grabbed in the head by a paw. I slowly walked up to the stairs while praying that she wouldn't notice me.

"Oi, where are you going?" I widened my eyes when I felt something grabbed my foot. Crap. I tried to grab onto something when the paw lifted me upside down. I gulped before facing her.