07

I looked outside and saw the leader of the Midnight Sun on the ground.

"Gauche-senpai! Did you do that?" I slapped his back.

"Ow! That hurts you li-" I left him before he could finish and ran towards Captain Yami who was approaching Licht.

"I couldn't risk hurting you both." He said while looking at me and the captain. 

I know he's just a terrorist but his words are making some kind of effect on me... Like part of me knows this man and believes what he's saying, but the other part says his words are bullshit. And I don't know which to believe.

 "You'll understand soon.." I looked at the man and found myself taking pity on him. Why? He terrorized the capital, almost killed my squadmates, so why do I feel bad?

While waiting for Finral's magic to recover, Captain and Finral start bickering. I just ignored them and sat down

I thought I was gonna have some time to rest when another portal opened behind Licht and there showed 3 people with almost the same face tattoo as Licht. 

I quickly jumped up and went to captain.

I looked around for the portal guy and saw him unconscious on the ground.

"Captain, is the portal guy doing this?" I asked him.

"Don't think so."

"May I introduce you to the strongest of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, The Third Eye," Licht said. "These people are on par with my magic, maybe even stronger than me." Are you kidding me? Stronger than him?! He pointed at me. "And that girl there, she belongs to us. Right, Raia?" I gulped and felt goosebumps on the back of my neck. I ignored it and stood my ground.

Some silly-haired boy laughed. "Licht, a filthy little human has nothing to do with us." He said without shooting a glance at us. 

"I don't belong to anybody especially bastards who attack people without a reason! I don't even know who you are!" I shouted while taking a few steps toward them, making the frankenstein boy look at me.

"Leila?" He called and went towards me.

"Who?" I shouted.

"Lei-"

"-The fuck you're talking to frankenstein boy?" I continued. I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Come back here. Do you think you can handle them attacking you all at once?" I looked at Captain Yami and back at the frankenstein boy. "I like your guts kid, but you can't handle all of 'em. Not without my help." He winked and ruffled my hair.

"Raia come here." A pink-haired girl called the one called 'Raia.'

 Raia like the boy in my dreams? But what do I have to do with them?

Am I... really with them?

Does that explain my magic? 

My thoughts were interrupted when the ground start shaking. I looked up to see the Captain fighting the Third Eye. What?! How did he get there? I looked to the side and he had disappeared.

Was I that deep in my thoughts?

"Captain, do you need help?" I shouted at him. He backed away when the three started blasting their magic towards us. I made a shield enough for us to fit in but I don't know if it can stand that attack.

"Yami, you seem to be having fun." Thankfully three Magic Knights captains came to rescue us.

"Let us have fun too." The braided captain said.