10

Yuno' POV

"Yuno! Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you?!" Klaus said. I've had enough of this day already can't I just go back to my quarters quietly?

"I just had some errands I need to do." I lied.

Mimosa just snickered behind Klaus.

"Mimosa what's so funny?! You've been wandering on and off and you've volunteered to always patrol the kingdom at night and in noontime.. in which you don't usually do, seriously what happened to you?" Klaus ranted.

"I do that to ensure the kingdom's safety.." I said. Half of it is true and the other half is because of some other things..

"Yuno! Where have you been?! I thought you were going to take me out on a date!" Bell shouted in my ear.

"I never said that." I replied.

"Have you been see-"

"Please excuse me I'd like to go to my quarters now." I excused myself and head towards my room.

I sat on the bed remembering what Lia did to Asta earlier. What am I thinking? I came here for one reason only and that is to become the Magic Emperor. I suddenly remembered her smile, her laughs and her presence.

"Damn it." I sighed in frustration, laying on the bed. "Why am I even thinking about that idiot?" I covered my eyes with my arm and sighed again for the nth time.

"Yuno is something wrong?" Bell asked.

"Nothing, go to sleep now Bell"

"Can I come with you every time you go on patrols?" She said.

"Yeah sure." I said without thinking.

"Yay! It's gonna be our little date!" She said to which I ignored.

My mind is too preoccupied right now because of..

What is this feeling? Is this what people call love? No it's still too early we just met each other..

"Fuck!" I ruffled my hair. God damn it! Lia, what the fuck did you do to make me think of you every time.

I looked at the ceiling. No distractions.. get a grip of yourself! You have to beat your rival into becoming Wizard King!

My mind drifted off to the memories I had with her.

I looked outside and saw Lia laying down on top of the rock.

"Tch idiot why would you fall asleep here, the ground is too cold you'll catch a cold." I said.

I sat beside her sleeping figure and looked up the stars.

"So you like stars and sunsets? Hmm pretty unexpected for someone like you." I said while looking down at her.

"Raia, Licht, I'm sorry.." she said in her sleep. Pfft look at this idiot sleep-talking. "You can have me please. Just don't hurt them." I saw tears coming out from her eyes.

"Oi idiot are you okay?" I shook her shoulder lightly.

She started breathing heavily while saying the word "please" repeatedly.

"Oi Lia don't cry.. oi." Crap I don't know how to comfort someone.

"Please!" She jolted up from her sleep crying.

"Come here." I hugged her while she cried like a baby. "It's okay.. I'm here no ones gonna hurt you." I don't know what I'm doing I'm just doing what Sister Lily do to the kids back then when they were crying.