Happy Holidays

hello pls enjoy this short chapter while i work on the remaining chapters for this ff. i am currently working on another ff so pls bear with me huhu i am just so busy these days helping around the house since new year is near! anyway, here ya go, this is what i imagine would happen if there's Christmas and new year on bc with Lia ofc :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lia! Lia!" I groaned when I heard Asta knocking on my door.

"Whaaaat??" I groaned and and lazily went out of bed. "Ow, fuck." I cursed when I tripped on something. I opened the door and I'm greeted by a grinning idiot.

"Good morning!" He chirped.

"The fuck you want?" I looked at him from head to toe. "The fuck you wearing?" I asked him. Why does he have a red pointy hat? He looks like he's about to explode wearing red overalls.

"It's Christmas!" He grinned from ear to ear.

"Chrysler?" I yawned and wiped the tears on my eyes.

"Christmas! Vanessa-senpai made these for you, she said you need to wear it." He said and handed me a bunch of clothes. "See you downstairs!" He said and ran off. I sighed and took the clothes.

"It's not that bad.. Could be worse." I shrugged and wore the outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror. Its just a green dress and a weirdly lined socks that's in the color red.. a boots and a pointy hat. I grabbed the pointy thingies that came with the outfit and made my way downstairs. I'll just ask Vanessa what to do with it.

"Lia!" They all greeted me. I dropped the pointy things I'm holding when I saw them.

"What the fu-" I bursted into laughter when I saw a fat Captain Yami dressed in all red. Luck and Magna is wearing this box that's red and green with ribbons on it. Charmy is a tree.. Gauche is a reindeer and Vanessa, Noelle, Asta and I are dressed the same.. the only difference is the color.

"What are you waiting for? Dig in!" Magna shouted.

"There, there, eat my noms la~" I smiled as I sat down on the table.

"Um.. what's the event again?" I scratched my cheek.

"It's Chrishtmash we-"

"Shut up, stupid-sta! You're not supposed to talk with your mouth full!" Noelle slapped him. Asta quickly chewed his food before talking again.

"It's Christmas! It's where you exhange gift with your loved ones or friends!" He exclaimed.

"And eat plenty of noms!" Charmy butted in. I chuckled at her response.

"Over there is our gifts! We'll open it later once we finish eating." Asta grinned before digging in.

"Huh.. gifts." I nodded to pretend I understand. I quickly finished eating to check out the colorful boxes under the lit tree. "Oh! It says my name here! Is it for me??" I exclaimed while holding a red box. It is quite big. I wonder what's inside..

"Oi! What are you doing?! We're supposed to open those later!" Gauche yelled at me.

"Chill out, gramps! I'm just holding it!" I shouted. While they were busy eating I arranged all the gifts properly to pass out time.

"Let's go open some gifts!" Magna shouted. I laughed when he tripped over because of his outfit. I watched them as they open each of their gifts. I went over to mine, unsure of what to do with it. Should I just rip it open?

"Lia! Open yours already!" Vanessa cheered.

"Should I.. Ah nevermind." I quickly ripped the paper and inside it was a big box. I looked at them and they were all grinning at me. I carefully lifted the lid. "Why are there so many?" I mumbled while looking at the items in front of me. There's a knife, a little bunny, a cupcake, a small Marie figurine, a lamp, a candle, a potato, a mask and small doll of Gordon...