30

"Thank you all for gathering here today!" I sighed and looked at Asta who's busy talking to everyone. That bastard dragged me here.

"Just join the exaaaam!" Asta whined in my face. "I thought you want to have fun? Well, this is one way to do it!" He said.

"Seems boring to me.." I shrugged.

"Ugh.." He sighed in defeat. "If you join, I'll do all of your chores for a month!" I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"Make it two." I bargained. 

"Deal." He held out his hand.

"Deal." I shook his hand.

"Let's talk about the rules of the exam.." I sighed and looked up. I lost focus on what the weirdly-looking mustache man was saying and just focused on the fact that there's a chance that Yuno and I will fight later.. Speaking of fighting.. Do I go all-out today? No, no, I don't even know what kind of exam it is. I'll just have to let my future me handle that problem. "The exam will be.." I rolled my eyes when the King twirled around like an idiot. "A team competition where you have to destroy the enemies' crystal!" 

"Team competition huh? Wonder who'll be my teammates.." I mumbled.

"The rules are simple! Defend your own crystal from the enemies team! Whoever destroys the other crystal first wins! But, if you failed to destroy the crystal within 30 minutes. The crystal with the most damage loses!"

"Oh! I'm glad the rules are simple!" Asta exclaimed beside me. I slapped the back of his head for no reason. "Ow! What was that for?!" He shrieked at me while I just shrugged at him.

"This way, we may be able to observe your strategy and cooperation skills." Crap! I have to get along with others?! "Let us announce the teams!" I looked to the side and saw bunch of names group together. L.. L.. where is it.. There! I'm with someone named Caelius and Theo. 

"Yo, Asta, do you know anyone named Theo and Caelius?" I nudged him.

"No.. Do you know anyone named Xerx Lug-"

"Yo, little girl from Black Bulls!" I looked behind me and saw a tall dude with a reddish? orange hair and another tall dude with black hair. Okay.. I'm pretty sure I can remember their name correctly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Caelius this is-"

"Theodore Ler, at your service, Madame." The dude with black hair bowed down gracefully and kissed the back of my hand. I quickly withdrew my hand and introduced myself.

"I'm Lia, you can call me Lia. Let's all do our best." I bowed. "What is your magical at-" I was cut off by Asta screaming in the distance. I looked at him and saw with a dude with red hair. 

"That stinks!" I rolled my eyes at him and turned to my two teammates.

"Alright everyone! Have you confirmed your teams already?" I looked around trying to study everyone. Yuno's with Noelle?! Lucky.. I mean, not that I'm jealous of her or anything. "Let's head to the arena!" We all turned our attention to the spatial magic use who opened a big portal for us. Woah! The arena's huge! It's got different types of terrains! I shook my hand out of excitement.

"Please gather around to see the tournament chart! We prepared them beforehand." I looked up to see who will be our opponent.

"What are your attributes?" I asked them.

"Oh, mine is fire" Caelius said.

"Mine is steel." Theo said. 

"Our opponent are from, the Blue Rose Knights, Aqua Deer and someone from the Purple Orca." I informed them.