31

"Lia.." I felt someone shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes to a worried Theo.

"What? Is everything okay?" I asked him in a sleepy voice. I yawned and stretched my arms before standing up.

"We're up against the Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn." He said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked him, confused.

"That man can cut into space, Lia.. Might as well forget about winning." He shook his head and sighed. I furrowed my eye brows and sat with him.

"Well at least I'm not giving up without a fight." I shrugged and dangled my legs on the edge of the platform. "Are we up next?" I asked him.

"No, we're still on round one.." Caelius joined us.

"Ehh.. is that so?" I sighed. "Guess I have no choice but to watch.." I said and focused my attention to Luck's fight.

"That boy from the Black Bulls is fast!" Theo pointed at Luck.

"He sure is.." Caelius said. "I guess the Black Bulls really deserved second place this year, am I right, Lia?" Caelius turned to me.

"Huh? Of course we did! We worked our asses off you know!" I said. "I haven't fought Luck in a while, it's surprises me how much he grew from such a short time." I smiled as I saw Luck destroy the man's stomach along with the crystal. "Way to go, Luck!" I shouted and jumped up from my spot while clapping my hand.

"Wow, you sure are supportive." Theo laughed at me.

"Of course I am! That's my friend!" I said and chuckled at the sound of 'friend'. "Who's next in line?" I asked them.

"Oh, it's the number one rookie's team and Solid's team." Caelius said.

"Oh is that so.." I cleared my throat. I've gotta wish Noelle good luck! "I'll be back in a minute." I said and went to look for Noelle. Ah! There she is! Oh no.. Yuno is also there.. I averted my gaze from him when he saw me approaching them. It's no use! He saw you already! I fixed myself and slung my arm around Noelle. 

"L-Lia?" I felt her stiffened against my touch. I smiled at her.

"Noelle! Go-" My expression suddenly changed when I saw her brother standing in front of us. I bit the insides of my cheeks and rolled my eyes before turning to this bastard. "You're that fucker from the palace right?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"H-how dare you talk to me like that! I am ro-"

"Royalty my ass, motherfucker! Just wait till you see how much Noelle have grown! I will laugh my ass off once I see her thrash your stinky fucking bangs to the ground." I smirked. I made sure to emphasize his "stinky fucking bangs" to him. I turned to Noelle and tapped her shoulders. "Don't hold back in drowning that motherfucker's ass." I said and walked away. When I came back to my spot I saw Theo stifling back a laugh.

"I could feel your anger all the way from here, miss girl, what did that guy do to you?" He said. 

"I just don't get why he did that to Noelle. I mean.. instead of mocking her why can't they help her? The fuck.." I said.

"Royals are such assholes." Caelius said to which Theo and I agreed. 

"Woah, that Yuno sure looks promising." I bit my lip when I heard them complimenting Yuno. "Don't you think, Lia? He's the same age as you! Woah.. rookies this year are on another level." Theo said.

"Y-yeah I th-think he's alright." I said and resumed biting my lip.

"He looks charming as well! I bet he gets all the girls.." Theo laughed. "Hey, Lia.. have you ever liked him?" Theo nudged me. I was about to answer when Caelius spoke.