①①

He then breaks the kiss "Y/n I'm sorry I..." you grab him and kiss him back he holds onto you as you wrap your arms around his neck forgetting about the paint on you guys. After having a heat makeout session you both break the kiss to catch some air.

As you both step away from each other he looks at you and his clothes "Oh look we made the color purple" you see and laugh the colors had mixed as you guys were making out. "Should we continue?" he asks bringing you closer but you place your hand on his chest stopping him "Maybe not I'm still with Yoongi" he nods "Yeah I shouldn't have done that" you go and put your shoes on.

"No it's okay don't blame yourself I have to go back bye neighbor" he opens the door for you "Bye Y/n" you wave and quickly head back into your house. As you take off your shoes you put on your slippers heading inside you see Yoongi watching tv. You put on a smile "You're back" he looks at you "What happened to you?" You look at your clothes "Oh I was with Hoseok we were renovating his house." You quickly head to the stairs but look back his face lights up.

"Why did you lie to me" he sits up straight "What do you mean" you lean against the stair railing "Well you told me you were going to work but then I see you with your ex. Look if you were going to meet up her you could've just told me" he goes to you "It isn't like that I mean yeah I met up with her but well nothing happened" you then realize he hesitated when he said well "I have to go shower okay" he grabs your wrist "Y/n please" you remove your hand from his and walk upstairs you check on your mom and see her sleeping you then go to your room heading to the bathroom.

You start removing your clothes when he bursts open the door you quickly cover yourself "Please listen to me" you nod "We'll talk after I'm done" he closes the door for you. You continue and take a shower after you finish you put on your robe and come out You see him sitting on the bed "Y/n."
"I'm not done yet let me change" you head to the closet but stop when he back hugs you.

"I'm sorry that I lied you've known me since I was small. You know that I'm not like that she told me that she had missed me at first she had come up to me and kissed me but when I pushed her she then lied to me trying to say that she was pregnant by me which was not true I finally told her that I'm taken and left. It won't happen again." You place your hand on his "Are you sure it won't happen again I don't mind you meeting anyone just don't lie to me" he turns you around "I guess this proves it" he twirls you and kisses you.

You smile then feel bad about what you had done with Hoseok "Yoongi I..." he shushes you "I understand if you did something it's okay" he places a strip of your hair behind your ear. You then go change you head downstairs "Sweetie you're back" your mom hugs you "Come help me cook" you go with her you both laugh enjoy your time talking about each other's day. She gives you advice you both finish. Dinner is now ready "Go call Yoongi to eat hopefully you guys are good" you nod and run upstairs.

"Yoongi the food is ready" he is laying down hugging one of the teddy bears you smile and remove the bear. He whines as he then pulls you on top of him making your face crash on his chest. "Hey" you look up he holds you tighter you look at his eyes then his lips he sees you looking and kisses you. Making your next move you then manage to escape from his hands leaving him confused "Dinner is ready come on" he shakes his head in defeat and stands up.

You guys eat together he was going to go when he calls his grandmother to ask if she is doing okay she says yes and tells him to stay with you that she is doing fine so he sleeps with you like the usual days this time you spooned him which he was happy and knocked out.