①⑤

You hold his hands "Why are you scared?" He lets go of one of your hand to run his fingers through his hair "Well it's about my grandmother I'm scared that she's all alone and that she might be gone one day" your gaze softened as you see him holding in his tears you hug him "I promise you she will be with us for a long time okay" he nods as he starts drifting to sleep back again.

You move him slightly to lay him down but you end up just dropping him to his side making you gasp luckily he didn't wake up so you cover him up, cover yourself, and end up sleeping as well. It was early so might as well sleep a little more before doing the usual. As time passed it was now the afternoon that you woke up to see him gone you sit up straight. "Yoongi? Where are you?" You check on the side of the bed to see if he had fallen on the floor while you guys were sleeping but saw nothing.

You put on your slippers and run downstairs you see no one you head into the kitchen and see no one you were about to run off when you see a sticky note on the fridge. It was from your mom saying that she had gone to work you place it back and continue looking around. You look at what you're wearing and see it's just some sweats and a shirt so you head outside.

As you are closing the door you bump into someone making you fall you groan as you look up but the sun made you squint your eyes you use your hand to see better and stand up to meet Yoongi carrying a box. He places it down "Are you okay?" He caresses your cheek you nod "Where were you?" he looks at the box then at you "I was with my grandmother I went to go check up on her I was going to take you but you were sleeping so peacefully I even tried to wake you up but you kicked me."

Your eyes widened "I did oh no I'm sorry" he smiles "No it's okay let's go inside or are you going somewhere" he picks up the box "I'm going to the store." He checks his phone to see the time "I'll go with you let me just take this inside" you nod and sit on the porch as you wait for him. He comes back he grabs your hand "Okay let's go" so you both start walking and get to the store you bought some snacks you were craving. As you guys are heading home you stop at the park you sit on the swing you signal him to come.

He smiles and goes to push you making you smile he sits on the swing beside you "What was in the box?" You ask him he tries to understand what you are talking about until he remembers "Oh that's some food my grandmother prepared" you nod. Out of nowhere, this dog comes up to you making you stop the swing you pet it "Are you lost?" You start talking to it while Yoongi takes a picture of you enjoying the cute view he's seeing.

You hear a flash and turn to him "Hey" he smiles and puts his phone away you then take out your phone and start taking pictures of him he let you take a few then started covering his face he gets off the swings and starts walking away. "Don't leave me" you tell him as you pet the dog once more and go after Yoongi without realizing the dog was following you guys.

You catch up to Yoongi and jump on him "Got you" he laughs and you get off him "Oh look the dog followed us" he tells you as he then pets it. You hear a lady coming towards you guys "Oh Rex what are you doing here I'm sorry guys" you both nod "No it's okay" she takes him as you wave. "Now we should go home don't you think it's dark now the time flew," he tells you as you open a snack to eat "Okay let's go" along the way you opened a snack and handed it to him which he then ate it. He stares at you as you're the only girl in the world forgetting about the rest "Yoongi come on why did you stop" he stops zoning out as you link your arm with his.