After a few months, all of you become close your mom stays home more often while Yoongi is sometimes there or often goes with his grandmother.

You and your mom would constantly go shopping for groceries or clothes sometimes Hoseok would tag along with your mom inviting him. One time you all went shopping with Yoongi as well and the cashier had asked your mom if Hoseok was her boyfriend she quickly denied it making you and Yoongi laugh while Hoseok was awkwardly chuckling.

You were on the couch laying on Yoongi's lap as he was playing with your hair watching tv. He receives a text from someone making him move a little to reach his phone you look up at him just to meet his phone you see him quickly typing back. "Who's that?" You ask him and he drops his phone to the side "Oh no one" he leans down and pecks your lips and focuses on the tv.

"Y/n I'll make your favorite food today. Oh hey Yoongi" your mom says as she then heads to the kitchen leaving you guys alone. An hour passes by "I'll be back ok I'm going to work" he tells you as you then sit up you don't ask him anything he grabs his coat but before he leaves he quickly goes to you and places a soft kiss on your cheek. You find this weird he just leaves you didn't mind but the thoughts came up to your head.

"Mom I'll head out for a little bit ok," she says ok, you quickly go, and followed him you felt kind of bad how what you are doing is wrong but you convinced yourself you're just taking a walk. You see him with a girl from afar they both enter a cafe you see him kind of looking back and you hide behind a tree. 

You kept staring at them how they are talking trying to understand you then feel someone touch your shoulder you froze but looked back to see who it is. "Hi what are you doing?" Hoseok asks you and you quickly cover his mouth making him mumble you bring him close to you so that both of you can hide. You hold him by the shoulders and peek your head to see if they saw you since you were now literally behind a tree in front of the cafe.

You breath out seeing no signs of you guys getting caught you looked back at Hoseok his lips a few inches away from yours you quickly back away just to crash on the tree and let him go "I'm sorry." He doesn't mind it "What are you doing? Wait why are you hiding?" He asks you and you show him he peeks his head behind yours to see what you are seeing he was confused and then makes an 'o'. His eyes go wide in shock making you worry as to who she is you analyze the situation and quickly head back home.

He goes after you but couldn't keep up you enter and see a note on the fridge saying that your mom had to go to work. You sigh and get a drink and started drinking it you weren't sure whether to be mad, sad or just wait for Yoongi to explain. You chugged the bottle and tears formed "Ugh Y/n why are you crying" you tell yourself.

Hoseok gets to your house but sees it's locked he gets the key from under the flower pot and quickly opens it heading inside. He sees you drinking "Y/n stop" he tries to take the bottle away from you. "Why?" You say then giggle he smacks his forehead. "Omg Y/n you're drunk" you stumbled going his way you put your head on his shoulder. "Who was she? Why was he with her he could've just told me?"

Hoseok doesn't touch you he just stands there letting you cry "He'll probably explain it to you when he comes back" you stop making him not worry as much you look straight at Hoseok "That was his ex wasn't it" Hoseok looks down you get what he is saying and head to the living room taking a seat on the couch.

You sit there facing blankly at the turned-off tv he comes to you "Ok let's go to your room you need to sober up. You need sleep." Your arms raised he looks at you confused "What is that" you laugh "Carry me there please" he then carries you there. He lays you down he tucks you in. You looked at him and you lean in going for a kiss but he leans back "Y/n you're drunk and hurt just rest."