①③

The next day you wake up with your head on his chest he was hugging you not letting go of you. It felt different from being in your house the room was nice you liked it. You stare at him still sleeping "Are you just going to stare" you stay quiet as your eyes then meet his you slightly smile "How about we go shopping before we head back to your place" you nod in agreement and both stand up.

You all eat breakfast his grandmother made a delicious breakfast as you guys then finish you first head to your place before shopping to change. As you guys are heading to the car to leave now you see Hoseok "Hi" you say making Yoongi open the car door quickly for you "Hi Hoseok, Y/n do you mind waiting in the car" you wave goodbye to Hoseok as he just smiles as you wait you get on your phone.

"Did something happen between you and Y/n?" Yoongi asks him getting straight to the point he runs his finger through his hair "Not really but she told me she saw you with your ex, she kind of got drunk, and I already told you that if you make her cry I'll take her away from you." Yoongi looks back at you "That won't happen see you later" he walks away but stops "Thank you for taking care of her" Hoseok smiles "Yeah it's no problem see ya."

Yoongi drives to the grocery store as you guys get there you start buying food for the week constantly you guys would go buy. Yoongi pushes the cart you place some drinks inside "Yoongi do you think I should work?" You guys head to the next aisle "I mean you don't have to I already work and it's enough for a living but if you want you can I'm not stopping you. Your mom was the one that stopped you" you nod.

"Oh hi, Yoongi" this girl goes up to him and hugs him that same girl from last time without hesitation he pushes her away.  "What are you doing?" He asks her as you are just watching she then looks at you and dares to link her arm into his which he removes "Who are you?" She asks you like nothing you laugh "Yoongi who am I" before he can answer she cuts him off "I'm Yoongi's girlfriend" you nod "Oh really" you push her slightly away checking if there is anyone thankfully there wasn't you go to Yoongi "Then why can I do this" you kiss him and she just gasps.

"You are my ex this is Y/n my girlfriend now please leave us," Yoongi tells her trying not to get mad you hold his hand. Before leaving she just gives you a glare you continue putting things in the cart "Come on let's pay for the things" you lastly state and head to line up. After placing everything on the car you get in he comes in the drive was quiet you were just looking at the window.

"Are you mad?" He rubs your thigh "No I'm not" you place your hand on his "Don't worry she won't get in our way okay I love you" you look at him as he just slightly looks at you but focuses on the road "I know I love you too" he squeezes your thigh "Yoongi you're driving" you giggle making him smile and let go. You guys get home and start taking the groceries in. As you hadn't noticed your mom was in the living room watching a movie "Hi mom" she places the popcorn down "Oh hey sweetie your back where is Yoongi." Yoongi comes in with bags "Oh I see come on go help him so that we can all watch a movie together."

You quickly help Yoongi and finish faster you sit down on the couch as he sits next to you. Your mom picks a movie you see that he's uncomfortable. "Come here," you tell him he then lays his head on your lap slightly embarrassed because your mom is there. "Don't worry Yoongi feel free to lay however don't be embarrassed" she said he then smiles. He continues to watch the movie while you play with his hair.