②④

A week passes you wake up and see Yoongi dressing up you rub your eyes "Where are you going?" He grabs one of his hoodies and puts it on you. "I'm going to be back later okay. I'm going to buy something with Hoseok" you nod and lay back down.

Yoongi heads to Hoseok's house "Okay let's go buy the rings. Wait how come you didn't tell me you were going out with Y/n's roommate who is now your fiancee" Hoseok smiles "It was going to be a surprise and then when Y/n came up to me I guess that's what she meant anyway get in" they both get in the car and head to the best jewelry shop Hoseok knew.

They both enter and see everything "How may I help you guys" the lady approaches them. "We're looking for a  wedding ring," Yoongi asks her as she guides then to where the rings are there were many different types he had no idea what to get so thankfully Hoseok is there. "Are you two getting married?" the lady asks and they both look at each other with their eyes widened.

"No, he's my friend. He's going to propose to his girlfriend in a few days" Hoseok says as they all start laughing "Oh I'm so sorry I misunderstood" they both smile "No it's okay can you show us the best rings" she takes out a section "Of course we have these."

They both stare at all of them until one gets Yoongi's attention "We'll take that one" they do everything package it prepares it and they head back home. Before getting off of the car Hoseok stops him "Okay Yoongi you only got a few days so make her not suspect anything. Try to cover it up as a date you guys go on dates right" he nods "Ok so it'll be normal well good luck it's all on you wish you the best."

"Okay thank you" Yoongi gets off and enters the house you go running up to him "Where have you been that took so long" you wrap your arms around him, "I told you I was with Hoseok shopping for something" you let go and put on your shoes "Let's go visit your grandmother can we go we haven't been there in a while."

You both knock on the door the nurse opens it you greet her and head in seeing his grandmother sitting down. "Sweetie you're here," she says as her arms open wide and you hug her "How have you been?" She touches your arm "The usual and how have you two been" she hugs Yoongi.

"We've been doing pretty well" she smiles "Oh I have something for you guys she stands up and heads to her room you look at Yoongi as he discusses with the nurse how his grandmother is doing. You patiently sit there she comes back "Here you go this will come in handy for the future" you smile "Wow baby clothes" she holds your hands "Yes you won't have to buy some when my great-grandchild is born" you place your hand on hers "Soon we'll have one."

Yoongi stares "Hopefully I'm still here when the time comes" that's when Yoongi hugs her "Of course you'll be here," he says as he comforts her. "Would you like to take a walk outside to see the flowers?" you ask her and she nods. You grab her hand and all of you walk heading outside and walk around.