You live with your mom, your dad had passed away in an accident recently due to not earning much money you guys moved to a little neighborhood away from the city where it was cheap. She signed you to the school where you were going to be in 3rd grade before leaving the house she fixed your pigtails "Ok Y/n you'll see your new school ok wish you the best I'll pick you up after-school" you nod she holds your little hand and takes you. After dropping you off she goes to work she was amazed how you didn't cry.

You see your school is really big with a playground you see all the kids lining up to their corresponding class number you see yours and line up everyone was talking to another person while you just stood there alone holding onto your paper. You made eye contact with someone who was alone but he looked away as someone else called him.

You guys got to the classroom you sat in the back the teacher handed out a paper and a box "Please write your name on the box and paper. In the box, all your pencils and crayons will be there each one of you will have one. Now for the paper, I'll collect them and assign seats ok. Once you're done carry your box with you and stand by the drawers" everyone cheered. You quickly wrote your name as then one by one everyone stood up seeing the teacher come and collect the paper she started placing the paper.

"Ok guys find your name and sit down" you go to where you were sitting hopefully to be assigned there but no so you walked to the table beside it there were six big tables three in the front and three in the back you see your name at least you were in the back so you were okay with it. You see the seat next to you and see the name Min Yoongi as you look up you see the boy that was looking at you coming and takes a seat next to you.

You just sat there watching how everyone sat down and started talking. As soon as everything was settled the teacher started teaching a few hours passed "Ok now talk with your partner and see if you guys got it right or wrong" you face him and showed him your paper "I got it right and you" he puts his paper beside yours "me too" the bell rings "Ok guys go have lunch and come back." You head out and see everyone running some to get their lunch while others went to the slide. As you walked to go line up some were playing sports and some girls were playing in a dollhouse.

You got your lunch and sat by yourself you started eating when he comes and sits with you. "Hi what are you going to do next" you look around you were going to go play with the dolls but you didn't like playing with dolls you were more into playing sports like basketball. You would play with your dad and mom your dad would carry you so you can make it in the hoop. "I don't know I guess stay here" he eats his food "You aren't going to play" you shake your head and he nods "Well you can come with me if you want I'm going to go play basketball want to come" you looked at him like how did he know what you were thinking about.

He sees your confused face "Oh um you like basketball right. You had stickers on your notebook so I thought I'd invite you to play if you want" you think about it he goes to go throw his trash and comes back "So yes or no" you say yes and you guys go get a ball just for you two. "You're new huh like you don't know no one in this neighborhood. Well, I'm Yoongi want to be friends we both like basketball. I've never met a girl who likes basketball. Oh, I'm talking too much" you laugh "It's ok let's be friends." You guys play as everyone stares at you guys especially you since you're a girl playing basketball. At the end of the day he leaves home with an old lady and you see your mom.

"Hey sweetie how was your first day" she carries your bag "It was fun I made a friend." "Oh really who is it"
"His name is Min Yoongi" she smiles "That's good now let's go eat at home I got out early so I made food already," you say yay and pull her making her run and since then you guys have been friends and started hanging out throughout elementary school.